CHAPTER 3

Hyeri and Aerin was in the kitchen, cooking for their lunch. They were having fun cooking together, with the hit music on, they were banging while cooking, like having a party.

They dont even realise their house bell were ringing, until that someone walk to the back door, which lead to the kitchen first. Coincidently, the kitchen door was open but still, the girls doesnt realise him entering their house, until he shout.

"Jung Hyeri! Park Aerin!"

The girls halted and stare at each other with wide eyes, totally recognising the voice.

Hyeri slowly turn around, facing the owner of the voice with a nervous state, while biting her lip. "O-oppa..hey. Whats up? Why didnt you call me first before coming?" She ask nervously.

Hoseok gritted his teeth before exhaling, calming himself down. "Having fun?" He ask, sounds like a mock.

Hyeri blink. "What fun? Y-yeah..I have fun cooking--"

"Having fun partying in the kitchen while cooking?! What if you burn this house? Having fun in the kitchen, not realising someone was coming! What if a thief broke in your house?!" He scolded.

Aerin gulp, feeling guilty all of a sudden towards Hyeri, as she was the one who started the so called party-in-the-kitchen-while-cooking.

"Aerin" Hoseok called.

Aerin jolted and gasped, gulping before facing the boy across her with a raise eyebrow, trying to look innocent. "Yes Mr.Jung?"

"Quit calling me Mr, Aerin. Just call me Hoseok. Or if you want be formal, call me oppa. Understand?" His tone was flat as he glared at the both girls.

Aerin could feel he's still mad, but she just shrugged it off before smiling to the boy. "I'm fine with Hoseok.." she let out a nervous chuckle. "If oppa, its sound so gross for a stranger like me. That would sound like I'm flirting with you. Haha" she faked a laugh.

Hoseok showed a poker face and press his lips into a thin line. "So, what are you cooking?"

This time, his voice totally change. It is a soft and gentle tone that Hyeri always heard from her childhood. Hyeri's eyes widen upon hearing his soft voice as she quickly answer his question.

"Only fried rice and fried chicken..sorry we didnt plan to cook special today..we're too lazy" She chuckled. "Besides, we didnt know you might come visit me"

"I'm not visiting you" Hoseok said, thought in his head he was only teasing the girl.

Hyeri frowned. "Thats..pretty hurt to hear. Didnt you miss me?" She ask.

Hoseok suddenly smiled, the bright smile he could master. "Nah..I'm joking okay? I'm here to visit you and your friends" he pat her head. "Where's the others?" He ask.

"They are still working. Will be back in a few minutes. Since you're here..we'll cook something special then" Aerin said.

"Right." Hyeri agreed.

Hoseok smirk and chuckled, as he walk away and went to his room. "Thanks, kiddo" He teased.

"Seriously?! Kiddo!?" Hyeri shouted, frustrated.

***
Its finally time for lunch, all the employee had gone from their office. Only one person left in his office, packing his things before going to his boss' office.

"Should I really do this? He's crazy! Why did he fired her?!" He scoffed.

Walking in the hallway, he finally reach his boss' office, as he knock on the door.

"Come in"

Opening the door slowly, he caught his boss sitting on the couch with lots of paper and file on the table across him.

"Whats up, Jungkook?" Kwon ask.

Jungkook stood across him, hands in his pockets as his stare fierced into Kwon's dark-puple orbs.

"Why did you fired Hyeri?" He ask between his gritted teeth.

Kwon smiled, it was full of mischief that make Jungkook wondered that he was an evil person, as he stared back at the latter that stood across him. "She deserves it. I dont need an employee like her. So slow-witted, weak, useless--"

"Stop it. You have no rights to hiss her. Though you are the boss here, still, you cant control us like a doll. She's also a person, she has feelings! You fired her just because she's late? I know there's something in your head. I know, you have feelings for her. Right?" Jungkook balled his fist.

Kwon chuckled. "So?" He raised his eyebrows as he stood up and sigh. "Yes, you're right. I like her. Really really like her. But she refuse to be my girlfriend. Why?? I'm rich. Smart, good-looking, and kind. Why did she rejected me? What is wrong with her?"

Jungkook scoffed. "Kind? Hohoo I think you're daydreaming. Hello Kwon! Hell-ooo Kwon. Wake up! Every employee knows you're arrogant. Your ego was so strong. Like so freaking ego. Quit daydreaming man..Hyeri doesnt like you. Accept your fate that you're not meant to be with Hyeri." Jungkook snap his finger multiple time infront of his face.

"Then she's meant to be with you? You're daydreaming, are you?" Kwon snap back.

"I dont say she's meant to be with me. She's just my friend. Not more than that."

"Then why are you saying as if like you're her boyfriend?" Kwon smirk.

Jungkook sigh. "Oh god please save this stupidoo" he mumbled. "Hey hey Kwon. Are you alright? You're not crazy right? Listen to me, me and Hyeri, just a friend. Understand?"

"Okay fine. Then why are you here? Asking me why did I fired Hyeri? You even defending her. Isnt that what boyfriend usually do?"

"Do you know what friends are suppose to do when their friend is in trouble? Especially getting fired without a specific reason by a stupid boss like you?! Okay! What if I'm her boyfriend? You're jealous? Wanna take revenge on me? Do it. I dont care. Just two things I wanna tell you before I completely leave this place." Jungkook showed two fingers infront of his face and glared to the grey-haired man. "One, stop bothering Hyeri and please dont find her. Two, it is time to let you know that..Jung Hyeri, is the niece of Mr. Bae. Your own enemy. Hyeri had told him everything about your plan to drop his company. Your plan has ruined. Mr. Bae adopted her for years and let her work here, to sabotage and to reveal your plans." Jungkook smirk and turn around, facing the door before he started to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Kwon ask, eyes were wide after hearing the news from him, teeth were gritted in anger as his fist balled.

Jungkook tilt his head back before letting out a long sigh and scoffed. "I quit as your employee, Mr Kwon" He mock,  emphisizing his name.

Pulling out his employee card name from his pocket, he threw it away at the table behind him before completely quit the room. "GoodBye Kwon. You dont need Hyeri. And you dont need me here either" A proud smile plastered on his face as he laughed. Walking while doing some latina moves to the elevator, earning a strange stare from the employee that were left in the building.

"Bye bye employees aka my friends" He smiled, as if like nothing happens and nothing bothered him.
_________________________________________