Chapter 2 - Shout it Out

Fleetwood got his paws into the bag to reveal something interesting.

The object he took out was bright orange, with a strange-looking antenna, dials and a meter with a red line inside the meter. Bodi's eyes glistened over that box.

"What is it, Uncle?"

"Why, it's an antenna radio! It can play any radio station you like, so you can play whatever music too! There is a speaker that emits the song playing, so you can listen to it!"

Bodi's eyes widened. "Cool..."

"I just need to turn it on. Give me a second..."

With the flick of a switch, the radio is powered on. Then, the raining signal sounds played out. The sound that would not turn heads in a modern metropolis, but here at Snow Mountain, it sounded like joy.

And it could be the key to reignite his love and passion for music.

"Wait for a second," Bodi asked and pointed at the orange, round radio dials, "You know which stations to turn the dial to, right?"

Fleetwood chuckled. "Hahaha, relax, my child. I got this..."

With that, Fleetwood turned the dial to select a station at random, and it plays a certain song...

(Song: "Camptown Racers" by Vincent Blin & Pierre Bonjour)

Country music played out of the radio. Although this was not the kind of genre Bodi wanted, his fingers started tapping to the beat. That was a liberation. He wanted more of it.

Fleetwood noticed Bodi enjoying the sound of music as the clouds rolled by and realised something: Bodi had not been that happy since he strums that old guitar from his toddler years. That gave Fleetwood a smile on his face. "You're feeling it, right?"

Bodi did not respond. He simply loved music striking a chord in his brain once more until he got tired out of the song. "Really... *pant* ... tiring... but I love... *pant* ... it..."

The song was almost at its final few seconds and Fleetwood changed the radio station, this time too...

(Song: "Mariachi De Amigos" by Donald Quan & Rick Lazar)

Bodi then stared at Fleetwood's face with slight disgust. Bodi recognised Mexican mariachi music, and that was far from what he wanted.