Chapter 7 - Here It Goes Again

"Beep..." cried Bodi's old-generation mobile phone as it awoke the sleepy mastiff from his sleep. It then rings out a ringtone which Bodi now realised that someone was calling him.

With his eyes closed, he used his feel to locate the phone which le left at the bedside table beside him after last night. He grabbed it and pressed the call function.

"Hello?"

"Morning, Bodi!"

Bodi realised that Darma had called in early. He stood up from his queen-sized bed.

"Hey Darma, morning too," Bodi replied as he got to the bathroom.

"I'd just arrived at the hotel lobby, Bodi. We're leaving this place for good."

Bodi pressed for the loudspeaker function on his phone as he was grabbing his toothbrush. He wondered why the fox mentioned that.

"Um, Darma, why is that-"

Darma cut in, "My parents approved my request for you to stay at my place, that's why I came. Just tell me which hotel room and I'll come over."

"Ok, if you say so, Darma, thanks for the wake-up call. I'm staying at unit number 1155."

"Your welcome. I'll ring the bell when I get there. See you soon!"

As Darma cut the call, Bodi resumed his morning routine of brushing his teeth, wondering what the fox had in store.

8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8

Bodi heard the doorbell just as he got dressed. He approached the door to find Darma with a new set of clothes: this time, she was in black skinny jeans and a white V-neck shirt. Immediately, she entered Bodi's temporary room, and the pair wasted no time packing all of Bodi's luggage. Since he did not fully unpack his stuff, it did not take a long time before Darma (who insisted on dragging Bodi's main luggage) and Bodi (who carried the haversack and guitar case) downstairs for check-out.

"Now what, Darma?" Bodi asked as they walked out.

"Oh, you'll see," Bodi's female friend replied.

Just as they got out of the hotel, a car appears to drive to the pickup point, with a bumper sticker that mentioned: "Private Hire" (Bodi had never heard of Private Hire cars before, considering his lack of technological knowledge). Darma took out her mobile phone and showed it to the driver before he (a bull) got out and opened the car boot.

Once they ensure that every part of Bodi's luggage was inside the boot safely, Bodi, Darma and the driver got inside, and the driver started the car again.