Chapter 14 - Amar Pelos Dois

After a morning of band practice and recording at the studio, Angus had a big announcement to make.

"Listen up everyone," the white cat announced, "We got invited to the Mengcheng Garden Rock Festival!"

The band reacted positively. They all knew what that was about. It's one of the biggest rock festivals in Mengcheng and it always had a great turnout. Surely, this their live debut would be their first at making a great impression and attract even more followers.

Angus got their attention once again and continued, "And one more thing, you should know that the 'Glorious' EP will be live next week, which means our music will get interest from potential fans worldwide! Spotify, Tidal, Apple Music, every music streaming service you heard of!"

Everyone got excited over the prospect of topping the music charts. Two months since Rock Dog was formed, and they got an EP out!

Grem gave out a yawn. "Are we done yet?" the goat impatiently asked.

Angus checked his Rolex to find that he had held his team back by 10 minutes "Alright, we're done for today! Enjoy your afternoon!"

"Thank you, Angus!" replied Bodi, Darma, Grem, and the newly added Trey.

Angus made his exit to find Ian for some coffee, Trey decided to work out his body at mansion's private gym and Grem returned to his room for a long afternoon nap, leaving Bodi and Darma together, without else on the mind.

Bodi took his first ever bath and relaxed his body with a lavender-scented bath. Having yelped out at hot water during his first shower outside the village, he adapted to controlling the temperature of the water to just the right amount of water. The bath itself was soothing to the mastiff, and he wondered whether he would be able to enjoy such luxury again in his lifetime.

Just then, he overheard a knock on the door.

"Coming!" Bodi shouted. He quickly climbed out of the bath and dried his whole body before he wrapped himself in a bathrobe (engraved in gold is his initials 'BL') and got to the door. He opened to find Darma, who had a change of clothes. She went for a cream-coloured round shirt and black pants. Simple, but effective clothing.

"Hey, Bodi."

"Hey, Darma."

The two gazed at each other extensively. For some reason, a force of attraction prevented them from looking away.

"Wanna go out together? Just the two of us." The fox requested.

It was a weekday, so the shopping strip would not be packed and Bodi had no events to occupy him.

"I would love to!" Bodi made a charismatic reply. "Just give me time to wear new clothes, ok?"