Chapter 17 - Energia

Outside Angus's Mansion

Angus's double-decker bus arrived back inside the mansion, safe and sound. Trey, who seated on the upper deck on the journey to Mengcheng Gardens, decided that it would be even more fun to join the rest of the band at the lower deck, where he was still ecstatic over the performance, even though Grem had already fallen asleep and Bodi and Darma doing absolutely nothing.

"That was awesome, lads!" Trey declared as Angus was parking the bus. "I want to do it again!"

Darma complained, "Not again today, Trey. We all had enough after those crazy wolves almost captured us!"

Bodi agreed after the wolves' plan to kidnap him failed. "We can do it tomorrow, for now, we need to sleep..."

Grem was already doing that, snoring away on his seat.

As they carried their stuff back to the mansion (Darma had to carry Grem once again, carrying him while Trey volunteered to bring in his drum kit), Bodi felt relieved about that incident, but he got pumped over how exhilarating his first live performance went down.

8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8

Despite feeling exhausted, he could not sleep.

The Mastiff attempted to drift off to sleep, but for some reason, Bodi could not. He got up from his bed and took out his diary from the table drawer and wrote:

My first live performance went very well. We were jamming our tunes and the first thing we noticed is how many fans we had gained from our debut. They were cheering and shouting at me and my band's name. If this was not proof we of our rise in popularity, I don't know what will.

Anyway, after the performance, we encountered a large pack of gangster wolves chasing us but we defeated down with one of our songs and it was totally awesome to use the full strength of the 'Fire' that Dad had taught me. I owe him for that. I also recognised two wolves who tried to capture me the first time I entered the city, so they must have been part of a gang.

I'm writing this hoping to write myself to sleep. Let's hope that I can sleep now.

As he put his pen down, he heard a knock on the door. Opening the door, he found Darma, who too had trouble sleeping.

"Angus needed everyone at the living room, now," Darma told the mastiff.

"Ok, Darma. See you there," Bodi replied to his lover.

8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8

Still on his set of jammies, Bodi did not take long to go down the mansion to the living room, where he found Angus, Darma and Trey enjoying a hot beverage by the large living room. He joined in and got to the oversized L-shaped sofa, where Angus poured a cup of the hot beverage and passed it to Bodi. The cat explained, "It's camomile tea. Helps to calm one's mind."