1

1

-Both Incineroar and Rosalina get along with younger Smashers really well! Incineroar and Rosalina always look out for them and they all like to play games together. Incineroar always beats up anyone who harms them (unless if it was a younger Smasher) but Rosalina tends to any of the victims.

-Lucina and Richter talk about how weird yet fascinating it is to see their great great (whatever number of 'greats' for each of them) grandfathers in Smash. Although sometimes it ends in arguments since Richter is trying to teach Lucina that she shouldn't get too over-the-top about it, whilst Lucina is trying to teach Richter that he should be more honoured to see his great great grandfather.

-Sonic keeps his distance from water-type fighters. He can't stand water! This is also similar to how Pit is scared of Bayonetta because Palutena jokingly told him that she likes to 'eat angel wings for lunch'. That's right, Pit believed her.

-There is something called the 'Villain Club' at the Mansion, where all villains hang out and hate on the 'idiots' that defeated them. One of the Robins were invited to it (since ya know... Grima), which they would've been more than happy to decline but the other Smashers wanted to know what it was like at the 'Villain Club' since NO-ONE else is allowed to go, so Robin was forced to go and attend. Robin came back the next day and said it was full of cringe.

-Corrin is a mystery to everyone. They both can transform into dragons, they are seen in different hair colours and styles each day, it's no problem for them to date their siblings... but when people assumed that there was just two of them, oh boy they were wrong...

-Snake and Captain Falcon have a weird thing in common that they both have very detailed and serious conversations about- the hots for Samus. Samus has heard of this and she ignores the two of them when they flirt with her.