2

2

-Peach doesn't like Zelda anymore when she saw her steal her signature colour- pink! Oh, and Zelda also stole Peach's hair colour- blonde! Zelda is getting advice from Daisy about how to apologise to Peach.

-After all the Smashers were reunited, a huge party was held in celebration! There was food, a disco, even funny outfits... But Simon and Ike met each other that time and decided to get a beer or something as they talk about, idk, stuff. Ike and Simon got very drunk and spoke a new language called 'burp'! They also went to bother the others! Master Hand was NOT happy about this, so he kicked Ike and Simon out of the party... which was a bad idea since they started a fight! (Because Ike called the 'burp' stupid after a sudden change in mood, Simon then punched him because he was offended when Ike said the 'burp' was stupid. Remember they were both drunk...)

-The toilets at the Mansion are the most confusing. There's Male toilets, Female toilets, Dog toilets, Cat toilets, Monkey toilets, Pink Blob toilets, Dragon toilets... There are even toilets for all different kinds of Pokémon!

-Marth and Roy are trying to teach Cloud basic English, like how to say 'Hello'. Could isn't enjoying this and always says (in Japanese) that Marth and Roy have betrayed him since they don't speak Japanese anymore. Marth and Roy are thinking about speaking Japanese again.

-The Villains And Heroes are trying to learn how to be nice to each other by following Mario, Bowser and Donkey Kong's example. It's not like the three are 'Best Buds!' or anything, but they've learnt to be a bit more respectful to one another. Maybe they got to know each other after the sports they play? Who knows. But for the others it's not going well...

-Wario doesn't like the Wii Fit Trainers because they called him 'unhealthy' during one of the fitness sessions. Wario tried to prove to them that he is indeed very healthy by eating more doughnuts. Wario doesn't understand the definition of 'unhealthy'.