HOW MY FRIEND BECAME MY BESTIE

Oh my goodness I'm so happy right now.

I was playing a game of SSBU with my friend, who isn't really into all that stuff (but agreed to play a few games with me!). Anyway, we were both enjoying it a lot until our battle ended. On the character selection she said "Who should I pick next?"

I remember one day when I played a lot of SSBU with my mum, and she only selected Link for every match we played. I asked her why she kept on playing as the same character, to which she replied with "Because I win all the time with him!"

So I said to my friend that she should select a character that she feels the best at playing with.

My friend then proceeded to select M!Robin...

And then my favourite thing ever happened.

She then unexpectedly said to me "I'll select Robin because he's fit!"
(I don't blame her XD)

I was kinda shocked at first, since she isn't really into SSB or fanfic or stuff like that, so my mouth was pretty much hanging open because I wasn't expecting her to call a 2d character 'fit'! (I don't really use the word fit because... well idk I just don't like using it for some reason lol).

From my mouth hanging open to suddenly smiling, I then said to her-

"Welcome to the club."