Questions - A short SSBU story

So this is something I wrote a little while back. It was based off something that happened in my Physics class, and so I used the SSBU characters to replace my classmates/teacher. So, if I can remember, most, if not all, of the questions the characters in this story asked were actually asked in our class, by my classmates! Including some of the things they say!

"...And that is our Solar System!" Robin exclaimed, adding the finishing touches on his diagram of the Soloar System on the black board, before placing the chalk down on the side.

Most students looked in awe at the work, others just shrugged as only one yawned.

"Any questions?" The teacher asked, scanning his chocolate brown eyes around the room.

A hand darted up- Ness' hand.

"Yes?" Robin asked, smiling kindly at the young boy. Ness opened his mouth to speak-

"Can you die if you go to space?" He asked the teacher. Robin paused for a moment, a bit dumbfounded by the question but notheless answered it for the young boy.

"Yes, you can die-"

"Cool!-"

"No, that is not 'cool', but it's possible. That's why astronauts have an oxygen tank each when they go to space, so that they can breathe using that oxy-"

When a certain angel heard that fact, he widened his eyes and quickly interrupted Robin.

"Wait- sir! Does that mean that there isn't any oxygen in space?!" He questioned

Robin was even more dumbfounded when hearing this. How did Pit not know that there wasn't any oxygen in space?! Everyone knows that! But he answered respectfully, just like any teacher would to a fellow student.

"Well, no, there isn't. If there was, then there wouldn't be such a thing as-"

"But sir! I've been to space before without needing an oxygen, er... thing! When I had to fight the Space Pirates-"

Robin talked over Pit before he got into another silly discussion with him, just like last time when Pit started talking about the 'Forces of Nature' in Geography...

"Any other questions?"

No one replied. Robin smiled to himself, and just before he was about to continue the lesson-

"Sir? What would happen if you gave a whale an oxygen mask and sent it to space?" A blue haired male asked calmly, as if that was the most normal question to have ever been said in a classroom. (Someone actually asked that in the classroom...)

Robin furrowed his eyebrows at Ike in disbelief and confusion.

"...What? H-how in the world did you even think of that question?" He asked, pretty much in shock.

Ike shrugged.

"'Dunno sir. I just wanted to know what the answer would be,"

"How do you not know what the answer would be?! What makes you think that a whale could do that in space?!" Robin snapped, getting rather fed up.

"Hmm... sir, I see what Ike is talking about," Lucina commented, nodding her head and tapping her chin in deep thought.

Then another voice yelled out something-

"Same! I think if we did that to a whale, it would swim around in space!" Roy explained.

Suddenly, the whole classroom started to have a conversation about what would happen if you gave a whale an oxygen mask and sent it to space.

Robin sighed and face-palmed.

"Honestly, this class..."