More stuff!

Tried doodling Robin... and I couldn't really remember his hairstyle XD

 and I couldn't really remember his hairstyle XD

Oh! But I drew Kirby as well!

Oh! Who here wants to hear a little story? Well here goes nothing-

So it was Geography, the last lesson of the day (and very boring- I hate Geography XD), and we all had these sheets with questions on them. We had to answer these questions of course, and the questions were based on a video that we were watching for the whole lesson. It was something about dangerous roads in China, and since it the last lesson of today, the last week of school (YAY!!!), no one could really be bothered to do any work.
So people decided to talk to their friends, have a snooze (although I don't think anyone actually went to sleep, but I did see quite a few people with their heads on their desks), or basically do anything other than work.
One of the things that some people did was draw on the sheets. I was one of those people- as you can tell by the pictures above- and so was this kid sat next to me. When I was doodling, I kept quiet because I don't really talk to any of the people on our table, and drew on the front of the sheet, where all the questions were (if you're wondering, I cut out the doodles to take home since I like to decorate them around my iPad XD). I also have long hair, so my hair covered my hand and what I was drawing. Despite being sat right in front of the teacher, she didn't pay any attention to me because it looked like I was answering the questions on the sheet, and I also kept quiet.
But the kid sat next to me was drawing on the back of the sheet, so he had to turn the paper around to answer the questions. He was also talking to a few of his friends sat around him, and they were all watching him draw. So he was pretty noticeable- his drawings were actually pretty good too.

And then something really bad happens.

Because he was talking and didn't exactly hide what he was drawing, the teacher noticed him later on. She called his name and walked up to him (still not seeing my drawing >:D but they were pretty small anyway, so I just covered them with my hand) and extended her hand. The kid looked up at her, knowing she wanted the paper, so he gave the paper to her. She looked at the drawings...

And she literally just crumples up the paper using her hands.

Then she threw it in the bin.

The kid was then seated somewhere else where she could see him, but I just felt really bad for him- even though I don't really like him. The drawings were good, and then she just throws them in the bin...

Poor kid :(

So that's the end of what happened today! Hope you enjoyed? Idk