I'M REALLY FEELING IT-

Shulk and Ness walk around the Mansion in a fit of laughter.
"Hey Ness," Shulk said. Ness smiled and looked up at Shulk.
"Yup?"
Shulk laughed a bit before saying-

"I'm ReAlLy fEeLiNg iT!" Ness laughed and responded-
"oKaY!"

The two started laughing all over again. Suddenly Ike walked into the room.
"pRePaRe YoUrSeLf!" He announced whilst laughing with everyone. Shulk and Ness were almost running out of breath in their laughter until Robin walked into the room.
"PrEpArE yOuRsElF!" Robin yelled and he ran around the room for some reason.
"PrEpArE yOuRsElF!!!" A female's voice shouted. Everyone turned around and saw Reflet... dancing? Oh well, it was funny so they started laughing again.

"But guys... i FiGhT fOr My FrIeNdS!!!" Ike cheered and swung his sword, Ragnell, around in the air. Shulk snorted, Ness giggled, Robin wheezed and Reflet cackled.

Suddenly, Kirby trotted into the room...
"Poyo!" He chirped. Everyone instantly stopped and looked at the adorable blob (Idk XD) and said "Awwwwww!"

Until Richter ran into the room.
"pRePaRe YoUrSeLf!" Richter chanted and bellyflopped onto the floor. Everyone fell onto the floor and started laughing.

*click* *clock*

The sound of high-heels entered the room.
"Guys! What in the heavens are you doing?!" Palutena shouted at the silly fighters. The Goddess took the time to allow them to regain their breath and stand up before she started talking again.
"Will you please SHUT UP?! It's 3am and I want to get some sleep!" Palutena screamed at her friends, who all frowned and looked down at the floor.
"...Okay!" Ness responded, not holding back his laughter.
Shulk, Ness, Ike, Robin, Reflet, Kirby and Richter all laughed and clenched their stomachs with their hands, since the situation was really funny.

"Grr... guys, if you don't stop RIGHT NOW, I PROMISE that I won't hesitate to BEAT YOU UP!!!" Palutena was very furious...
They all instantly stopped, giving an apologetic look at the Goddess.

"Sorry..." they mumbled. Palutena grinned in happiness.
"Good!"

She turned around to exit until suddenly a familiar person ran into the room...

"FALCON... PUUUUUUUU-"