🖤Chapter 2: Knock Knock

TW: s/lf-h/rm mention (c/tting), body image

🖤Chapter 2: Knock Knock-
Anxiety is interrupted by a knock while getting ready for the day.

Virgil/Anxiety's POV:
I wrapped my wrist with a white gauze that I stole from Logan's medical kit. It's funny how I've been taking it for years without him noticing. Sometimes I didn't wrap it though, in the fear of running out.

It's also funny how I've been feeling like this for years and no one giving a care in the world.

Haha...
Humor.

I walked outside the bathroom and once again into my room. I was fully-awake now, yet my legs still felt sore and my head was slightly aching. Whatever, it's not like I would hate it if it got worse. I deserve the pain anyways.

I go over to the closet, tempted to make a gay joke in my own head. I shoved the sliding door to the side, revealing all my black and purple clothes.

My favorite color was purple, but everyone assumed it was black even though it's a shade. I just wore black anyway to please them, but I always seem to irritate them just from being in the room. It was fine. I didn't mind black though.

I grabbed a black hoodie along with a black shirt and jeans. I took off my black hoodie I was wearing that was stained with blood. You could see the bloodstain around the ends of the sleeve, but only if you looked really closely. It's not like anyone else would notice. Or maybe they did notice and just didn't care. I threw it in the laundry basket in the corner of the room, continuing to strip off the rest of my clothes.

You're so fat.

I shook my head, to get the thoughts out of my head. It worsened my headache just a bit, but I didn't care. I hastily put on the new set of clothes.

*Knock* *Knock*

Who in the world-?!

🖤