🖤Chapter 22: Fight

TW: cursing, fighting (yelling), bullying/verbal ab/se (Roman to Virgil- insults, blaming, accusing, etc.), making other upset (Virgil's panic attack [last chapter], crying)

🖤Chapter 22: Fight-
A fight occurs between Creativity and Morality.

Roman/Creativity's POV:

It was the afternoon when I heard shouts downstairs.

I was in my room, drafting down ideas for the next YouTube video. I silently dropped my pencil, pushing my chair out and standing up.

'What is going on?'

It wasn't... yelling, it was... ranting? I stood still, trying to hear who it was.

High-pitched. Emotional.
P...Patton?

'What the-'

I rose an eyebrow, going to the door of my room. Shutting the door behind me and leaving my room, I heard the muffled voices a little more clear. I couldn't make out who the other person was, or what they were saying. I made my way to the mindscape's stairs.

Walking down, in my view was... Patton and... ANXIETY?!
HUGGING?!

"WHAT THE HECKY HECK IS GOING ON HERE?!"

Anxiety and Patton looked over to me. The anxious side flinched but...
'I didn't care...'

"Anxiety?! What the hell is he doing here, Patton?!" I rushed down the stairs, walking towards the two.

"I'm just hanging out with him, Roman! Leave him alone!" he looked at me in sad eyes, his voice stranged. But that didn't stop my fury. My face went red in anger.

"Hanging out?! With ANXIETY!? Patton, he's the bad guy! He hurts Thomas!"

Patton defended the other trait, "He didn't do anything!" he was angry, and it terrified me. But I wasn't going to back down.

"Patton, HE. IS. ANXIETY!" I looked over to Anxiety. He was trembling. Morality put his arm out in front of him, protecting him. My temper only grew.

I squinted my eyes, staring directly at Thomas' Anxiety.

'A coward.'

"SAY SOMETHING, YOU- YOU-

D̵̨͚̝̣̮̳͖̬̗̖̹̼̭̣̏̀Ĩ̸̧̧̺̻̗̃̏͒̐̓̈́̈́̐S̴͉͍̣̭̠͉̻͙̘̑͗͆̉̀́̔̊͝ͅO̷̹̭̯̜͎̼͓͕͔̰̖͂̑͊̐̔́͆̚͘͝R̶̢̧̬̣̝͔͔̜͖͙̙̄̾̚D̴̗̭̖̳̥̻͚̥̲͔͓̫̣̬̓̄ͅȨ̶̹̻̣̼̜͚̈́͌̌̊̏͂̕̕͝ͅṞ̷̒̽̍̎́͌̾̿͛̓͘͠͝"

The light blue trait gasped but instantly became furious.

"ROMAN!"

"WHAT? IT'S TRUE," Anxiety stood there, shocked. 'I don't care.'

"ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Patton took a step towards me, "YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!"

"WHO CARES?! IT'S ANXIETY!"

The person in question stood still, despite his shaking, eyes glossy.

'I don't care.'

He quickly sunk down, going to his dark, gloomy room.

The dad personality noticed, looking sad at the empty spot behind him, and only got even more mad at me. He turned his head at me, face in red. His brown eyes were mixed with emotions, but he kept direct eye contact with me.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID, ROMAN."

"SO WHAT?! HE'S JUST GONNA BRUDE AND MAKE THOMAS SUFFER FROM IT," I had no regret what was coming out of my mouth. None. Nothing at all.

'I don't care.'
I don't care about Anxiety. His feelings.
I care about Thomas. His safety, his health.

Patton looked at me in utter disgust. Tears brimmed his eyes.

It hurt me to make the other cry, but he was hanging out with Anxiety. Hugging him.

Anxiety.
The one who gave Thomas panic attacks.
The one who ruins every idea.
The one who messes up every chance of something good for our host.
'Righ-!?'

"FUCKING. HELL. ROMAN."

Patton never cursed. "SHUT UP! DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT."

He took another step closer, and I started to back away in fear.

"HE'S STILL ONE OF US. THE YOUNGEST. CAN'T YOU SEE IT?! HIS PAIN, HIS SUFFERING-" tears from his eyes fell. He clenched his hands against his chest.

I put my head down, starting to laugh.
'I don't care.'

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING TALKING ABOUT? WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM? HE'S A DISORDER. HE'S ALWAYS RUINING EVERYTHING. HE MESSES THINGS UP. DO I EVEN HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF? ANXIETY. HE'S ANXIETY. THOMAS' ANXIETY. HE'S A VILLAIN-"

The feeling of my prince suit collar being grabbed took me out of my rant. Patton held me, a shadow over his eyes as his head tilted down. I looked down at him. He was shaking in rage and anguish.

"Stop... please..." he seemed so... tragic. 'What if-' I shook my head, ignoring my doubtful thoughts.

"NO," I pushed his hands off me. "ANXI-"

The Morality side glared at me in shock.
Impatience.
Disappointment.

"...Roman" he mumbled.

I spat, "What?" Putting my arms across my chest, I huffed, letting myself breathe and 'calm down.'

No remorse. That's not what prin-

"Go."
"To."
"Your."
"Room."

I unraveled my hands in shock. My eyes were wide and my heart ached. Patton- He-

"Ha... Wha-"

"Roman... Just... Just go..." he looked at the floor, bawled fists at his side.

I grunted my teeth. Ego shattered, I whispered.

"Fine."

🖤

A/N:
Woah. Another update? Y'all I'm stressed about finals and it's like 1:30 am right now for me and I can't sleep so might as well be productive, right? INSOMNIA-

Also like... first actual fight scene I ever wrote :/// AND in Roman's POV. Oh, you guys are gonna be taking out pitchforks. Bring them down, guys, this is still a Prinxiety fic. I feel bad for writing this ngl. But can you see where I'm hinting at in the next chapter? I don't know if it's clear or not :| oidjidoiusoiejdeo-

Another thing. THANK YOU FOR 17K! I don't know how this story is growing but seeing you all vote, and especially comment makes me proud of myself. Thank you so much, really.