🖤Chapter 13: Hamilton

TW: bullying, implied b/limia, vomiting mention

🖤Chapter 13: Hamilton-
Creativity interrupts Morality and Anxiety's Hamilton moment.

Virgil/Anxiety's POV:

"Want to play something while we finish this?" Patton asked as I handed him oil for the pan.

"Uhhh... sure?"

"What do you want?"

"What do you want?" I targeted the question towards him.

"Haammmmiillltttoooonnn?"

"OMG YES!" I screamed, I covered my mouth after I realized my fanboy mistake.

"Hamilton it is then!" Patton chuckled as he took out his phone, going to Spotify.

"What song first?"

"How long is this going to take us?"

"Well... cooking-," Patton mumbled some incoherent words before reassuring me it would take, "probably about at least an hour."

"We're listening to Hamilton. Even if it is only half of it" Patton laughed at my seriousness but nodded.

'Alexander Hamilton' started playing in the background, making me smirk while giving Patton the cooking utensils at the same time.

Roman/Creativity's POV:

I finished getting ready. While walking down the stairs, I hear the last ending note of 'Non-Stop'.

"Hey! Who's listening to Hamilton without me?!" assuming to see Patton cooking while running down the rest of the stairs' steps.

What I didn't expect to see was Anxiety setting up the dining table, placing napkins, forks, etc. down on the surface. Patton in the background and gathering 4 big plates full of a mouth-watering breakfast.

As soon as I entered the room, Anxiety whipped his head toward me, our eyes locking.

I glared at him, questioning why he was here.

"Hey-o, Ro!" Patton greeted as he turned around to spot me.

"Hello, Padre..."

'What'd I Miss' started playing, but I kept my eyes on the dark trait.

He had a slight blush on his cheeks from embarrassment, still in the dark clothing as always.

Anxiety turned his head toward the floor, laying down the last napkin on the table while I sat down at my regular seat.

"Aren't you going to-"

"Pat, it's fine," the grumpy voice of Anxiety interrupted.

"-say hi to Anxiety, Roman?"

I stayed quiet, tapping my foot on the floor. Patton got the signal that I was clearly not going to acknowledge Anxiety's presence. It caused a sad, disapproving look on his face, making me feel guilty, but...

There was no way I was going to be nice to Anxiety.

Patton/Morality's POV:

I sighed, disappointed.

'Why can't Roman just be nice to Anxiety?'

I ignored it, holding back tears. I loved all of them. Roman and Anxiety as my children, Logan as my hu-

I shook my head, 'I just love them all so much it hurts to see them being mean to each other...'

I set down the plates, seeing Logan come down the stairs. Logan seemed a little stressed, seeming as he woke up later than usual.

"Greetings, everyone."

I smiled at him, at least he somewhat said hi to Anxiety.

'Why was I trying to make everyone say hi to Anxiety?'

I don't know. Really... As soon as Roman said hi to me, I noticed he didn't even say anything to Anxiety except a glare.

'Did this always happen?'

I'll ask Anxiety tomorrow.

Virgil/Anxiety's POV:

I stared at the eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast in front of me...

'I guess I'll just throw it up after...'

🖤

A/N:
Sorry for another late update. Taking care of my baby brother on the weekend and having school during the week doesn't really offer me time to write a chapter, even if these chapters are only 500 words long.

Also, look over past chapter and pay attention to the heart at the end of each chapter. I'll explain in a future chapter.