🖤Chapter 11: Talk

TW: implied insomnia, vulnerability

🖤Chapter 11: Talk-
Morality goes to have a serious talk with Anxiety.

Patton/Morality's POV:

I jumped up before my alarm went off.

'No time to waste!'

I got ready for the day, but had to stop in the middle in order to turn my alarm off.

I figured if I woke up early, I would be able to talk to Anxiety before making breakfast- and hopefully dragging him to eat with us again. (Good luck with that, Patton)

'Maybe, just maybe. Probably not, but I'm going to try!'

I finished getting ready for the day and practically jumped my way to Anxiety's room. I knocked on the door, waiting for a reply.

"Anxiety? You awake?"

I heard shuffling, then the door creaked open; by only half an inch, just enough so I can tell he was there, but not enough to see his face.

"Anxiety?"

"Yeah?"

"Sorry... did I... wake you up?"

"It's fine, Pat, I was awake anyway," he said, monotoned, "You need something?"

"Uh, Anxiety..." I felt my confidence strike up slightly, "I need to talk to you, Anxiety!"

"Wha-," He stood there as I took the opportunity to take his arm from the door and push myself into the room, but his force kept me out.

"Anxiety! Please, let me in!" I grunted, pushing against the door.

The force against the door seemed to weaken, me stumbling into the room.

I saw Anxiety on the ground, huffing.

"Anxiety, are you okay!?"

"Fine... just... really weak..."

"Anxiety, you are not weak!" I reminded him, helping him up on his bed.

"Morality, what are you even doing up this early?!"

"For one, call me Patton... or Dad! Second, I woke up early to see if I could talk to you. And third, have you been getting any sleep?!"

Virgil/Anxiety's POV:

"For one, call me Patton... or Dad! Second, I woke up early to see if I could talk to you. And third, have you been getting any sleep?!"

"Pat..." I whispered, hiding my face with my hands, realizing I still hadn't applied my makeup on.

I saw his face soften, his hands stretching out and pulling down my hands.

"You look great without makeup, Anx..."

I felt tears building up in my eyes, still feeling vulnerable. He saw and pulled me into a hug.

"Shhh..." he really is a great dad.

Patton/Morality's POV:

I took a glimpse at Anxiety's room as he quietly sobbed into my chest, me rubbing his back.

I saw black. Just black around his room. Or at least on the outside. 'Kinda like him... dark and sarcastic on the outside and-'

"Pat?" Anxiety called my name. He pushed himself away from the hug.

"Anx?"

"..."

"Anxiety..."

"Y-yeah?"

I grabbed him by the shoulders, "We need to talk..."

🖤

A/N:
THIS IS RUSHED AND BAD WRITTEN, I'M SORRY

I'm sorry I couldn't post on Friday, I was busy with school and on Saturday, I had to take care of my baby brother.

Also, PLATONIC MOXIETY IS ADORABLE JDJSKSKSI