🖤Chapter 8: Blame

TW: panic attack, bullying/unintentional ab/se (thoughts)

🖤Chapter 8: Blame-
Thomas has a panic attack, the one who isn't there gets blamed.

Thomas' POV:

"I- I was trying- trying to just text- texting Joan and- and... Joan said Terrence wou- would have a party t- tomorrow but-"

"We have tomorrow booked to go visit Valerie, don't we? She's unwell after all, by herself. It's always useful to at least have someone near you to tend to your sickness, though careful to not get ill themselves," Logan took the words out of my mouth.

"Y- yeah..."

"Are you okay now though, Thomas?" Roman had his face laced with worry.

"Yeah... I'm not p- panicking anymore... just stuttering a l- little... I- I don't know why I pan- panicked..."

Roman scoffed, "Probably that emo mess'™️ fault"

"Hey now-," Patton warned.

"Whatever, whatever."

"We can talk with him later, we need to text Joan that we can not go," Logan reminded me. Patton grabbed my phone.

-

BeanieGuy: Hey, Terrence is having a party tomorrow! Wanna come with Talyn and I?!😁🎉

ThomasTheDankEngine: Sorry, I can't. I promise Valerie to visit her since she's sick by herself.

BeanieGuy: Valerie's sick?! Aw man, okay. Tell her to get better soon for me and Talyn.

ThomasTheDankEngine: Yeah, I will. Sorry I can't come :/

BeanieGuy: No worries, Thomas! I'll tell everyone else going to the party, we all already planned on going👌

ThomasTheDankEngine: Okay, thanks!!

-

Patton showed me my lit-up phone screen, showing all of Joan's texts, "See, Thomas? You don't have to worry about anything!"

I sighed in relief, "Thanks guys," Roman muttered something inaudible.

"Thomas, do not be concerned. We were made in order to manage and help you after all."

"Yeah, kiddo!"

"Patton, for the last time, I'm not your- You know what-," I chuckled, "Nevermind."

Roman/Creativity's POV:

'Geez, could that nuisance just not!

Not affect Thomas.
Not bother everyone.
Not talk.
Not be here.
...
Not exist.'

I can practically hear Patton yell at me, even in my thoughts.

...

What?! It isn't harsh to not want him around. He is Anxiety in the end! He annoys everyone. He taints any of Patton's, Logan's, mine, and Thomas' ideas and happy thoughts into dark and depressing conclusions! He stands on the stairs grimacing! He exists! Thomas was perfectly happy without him!

'If only we could go back to those days.'

Patton and Thomas basically went to the kitchen to bake cookies- probably eating half of the batch after they're done. Since Patton and Thomas left, that left me with Logan.

"Hey, Microsoft Ner-"

"Yes, Roman, we will talk to Anxiety later. Right now, we should go back to whatever we were doing previously. We can talk to Anxiety when he comes out of that... 'hellhole' of his."

"Ah- okay, Specs."

Logan sank out, me right after, going back to doing whatever we were doing before.

🖤

A/N:
Writing Roman's POV wanted me to kill him right then and there— even if it is a Prinxiety story, no one hurts my baby Virgil.