School

Eridans pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I groaned and turned it off.

I got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for school. Stupid, school.

I looked into the mirror to see my hair all messed up. I had taken a shower last night so i didn't have to take another. I just put some hair creme in my hair and sprayed it with hair spray to give it the final touch.

I played around with it so it would look somewhat alright.

I then picked up my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. In which after that I went to my closet to get dressed. I put on my long sleeved shirt and black and blue striped pants.

I put on my scarf and all my rings. I quickly grabbed my glasses from the bathroom and ran downstairs.

I looked in the fridge and got some fruit. "Just some fruit today I guess" I said and ate it all quickly rushing to the door grabbing my backpack and running to the bus.

I waited at the bus stop for about two minutes before the bus actually came.

I sighed and walked over to the bus once it came.

I walked into the bus seeing everybody talked loudly and messing around.

I sighed and sat down in the back. Next to nobody of course.

I looked at the window until i felt somebody tap on my shoulder.

"Hey, ed"

Ughhhh not sol.. Please please not sol. I looked over to see sol grinning at me.

"Wwhat do you wwant" I muttered in and angry tone

"Oh nothiing" sol said getting surround by his friends and such. They all laughed at me. They did this daily.

"Your 2uch a dork wiith how you look and all of your hi2tory stuff" sol laughed.

I groaned "at least I havve style" I said annoyed

Sol widened his eyes while his friends whispered "get him, get him, get him"

He grabbed me by the front of my shirt and punched me. I flinched but then tried to shake it off.

"Oh iim 2orry did that hurt ampora?" Sollux asked me.

I glared at him as he was going to throw another punch.

")(ey! Will you stop that sol!" Fef said in the backround.

Sol looked over at fef and looked back at me. "Your lucky 2hes here" he said at me

Fef walked over to me and touched the bruise on my face. I winced and pulled away.

"Oh I'm sorry )(e did this to you." Fef said and frowned

"Wwhy does it matter he does it all the time" I said and looked at sol. He was glaring at me.

"Well I'll put at stop to t)(at come )(ere mister" fef said grabbing sol and taking him to another seat.

I groaned and rolled my eyes 'like she'll do anything' i thought and crossed my arms.

We has then reached the school and I got out of the bus. I reached glares from multiple people including sol and his friends.

I looked up at the school. "Another day of hell" I muttered and walked in

-------------------------------------------

I hope you guys liked that! If you guys wwant more then be sure to vvote and comment thanks guys! 💕