Goner Part 2

Tony's son had been missing for three hours. After the press left all he did was stare for a few minutes. It wasn't until his wife, Pepper, broke him out of his trance that he got to work on tracking Peter.

And three hours later the avengers had found nothing. Pepper was a sobbing mess, Tony was angry at everything, heck even Natasha cried! Tony stared at his computer once again and typed in some numbers trying to hack into the cities camera feed to get any information on the whereabouts of his son.

An error message popped up not the screen an the ex-playboy slammed his hand on the keyboard. "****! Dammit! Screw those ****ing ****s!" Tony all but yelled.

Cap didn't even have the heart to say Language! as he was tempted to curse himself. "Tony freaking out won't help us get Peter back. I'll keep trying you should go and try to console Pepper."

The billionaire was about to protest, but thought better of it and left the room to find his wife. He all but trudged into the elevator and asked FRIDAY to take him to Pepper. The elevator started going up.

He stepped out and realized he was on the training room floor. What is Pepper doing in the gym? Tony thought to himself. He walked out and made a beeline to the door, entering the room. In it he found Pepper in work out gear beating the crap out of a punching bag.

"Pepper! What the heck are you doing!" Tony yelled as he ran over to embrace her. She immediately stopped swinging and they both fell to the ground crying silently. Pepper looked up at her husband and quietly said, "They took our baby boy."

Before Tony can answer FRIDAY speaks through the speakers. "Boss the Avengers are requesting your presence in the tech lab. They have received a video file concerning Peter." Both of the parents breathed hitched.

________________________________

Another sob escaped Peters mouth as two men cracked whips at his bare back. His back was littered with bruises and cuts. So far he had been electrocuted, cut, burned, beat, and now whipped. He just wanted the pain to end.

Peter was painfully aware of the camera recording all of his torture sessions. He had now doubt that his family would see him as these people broke him. With one final crack the men stopped whipping him.

He was still crying as he sat chained to the wall. He felt his cuffs being adjusted and and was once again turned around to face the camera. In between the two men he was met with the cold, hateful eyes of Dave. Peter couldn't help it, a whimper slipped through his lips.

Dave smirked and turned that to the camera. "You see that Stark, your poor boy is in pain. Now you probably know who I am, and if you don't remember the face of the man who's life you ruined then you're even more disgusting than I thought. You made my underground empire crumble. And for that you will pay the price. But I'm going to generous and let you have a chance of getting your child back.

Here's the deal iron man. You send 1.5 billion dollars to the bank account attached to this email and you can have your son. But as you can probably tell he will never be the same again. Oh and don't even think about tracking the bank account or your precious son will loose a limb. You have two hours or the boy dies. And-"

Peter couldn't take it anymore, he had to speak up, "Don't do it dad! He will do so much harm with that kind of money I'll be okay, just don't give-"

He was quickly silenced by a smack on the jaw. The teenager grimaced. Dave look at the camera once again, "Guess a limb will have to go for your sons outburst. I thought you would teach him some manners at the very least. Two hours Stark."