Bumblebee

Let me know if you watched the video all the way thru with out skipping ^^ Also Stark Tower isn't sold. Enjoy:)

Tony's POV
I groggily open my eyes as I sit up. I look around the room confused as to what woke me up. I look at the clock and see that it reads 3:45. 3:45?! 3:45 am.

Why am I up so early? I shrug and get up to look for a shirt I can throw on. I know that there would be no use in trying to go back to sleep. I find an AC/DC shirt and shrug it on.

I walk out to the kitchen and see something I am not expecting. Peter is in the open elevator with a duffel bag in his hand. "Peter why the hell are you here at 3:45 am on Thursday morning? I thought weren't coming until tomorrow? Oh wait and that reminds me! You have this thing called school," I say with sarcasm in my voice.

When he doesn't say anything I wave him over to the couch. He drops his duffel bag and sits down next to me with a red face. "Spill the tea." That gets an eye-roll out of Peter. "Mr. Stark please never say that again"-oh I'll most definitely be saying that now-"and I'm here because of... well... you know how Aunt May is out of town for the week?"

I nod urging him to continue, not sure where this is going. "Well I woke up to a buzzing sound and saw a bee-"

I can't help it, laughter spills out of my mouth. "Y-you came here because o-of a b-bee," I say still laughing.

He glares at me. "You didn't let me finish. Anyway, usually I would just have Aunt May kill it, but she's not here. And remember I'm allergic to bees. So I figured I could just come here early. Is that okay?"

By now my laughing has reduced to chuckles. I cannot believe a 15 year-old kid fled his house and came all the way to Stark Tower because of a bee. "Yeah of course kid. In fact it's boring without you here. But to make you feel better how about I go to your apartment and kill it real quick so you can go home to a bee empty house once the weekends over?"

"NO!"

I raise an eyebrow.

"I-I mean you don't have to do that."

I shrug, I'll never understand this kid's antics. "How about you go back to your guest room and try to get in a few more hours of sleep before school? Okay?"

He nods and starts walking towards the hallway. "Oh and Peter."

"Yeah?"

"Can you ask Karen to initiate 'EPM' protocol?"

"Um sure."

Once he leaves I go down to my lab and start up a computer. Oh look perfect! A new file was just sent from Karen into the Embarrassing Peter Moments tab. I press play expecting to see Peter running away from a tiny yellow speck. But what I see is so much better.

From the suits perspective on the desk I see Peter sleeping on his bed. He flinches in his sleep and shoots up. He stares down at his arm with wide eyes. He screams- probably the most high pitched and terrified scream ever heard- and jumps onto the ceiling. I press pause and zoom into the speck that was flung into the air.

It wasn't a bee. It was a spider. I double over in laughter as tears come to my eyes. Oh this was so great. Spider-man was afraid of spiders! I pull out my phone and take a picture of the screen.

Peter's POV
Right as I'm about to drift off into sleep my phone pings. I grab it and look at the screen.

You have 1 new message:

Mr. Stark-
Must've been some bee...

I'm sorry this was so short! I just wanted to throw a fun one in there

I'm sorry this was so short! I just wanted to throw a fun one in there. I'll try to update tomorrow :) Also I know this idea is overused a lot so sry about that. Don't forget to vote it means so much to me when people do!

-Rain