Gaurdians of the Galaxy Meets Spiderman Part 2

I should be doing homework but all well. Enjoy part 2!

Recap:
"You seem very happy, but there is deep anguish within you. I have never felt so much sorrow."

"Oh," is all I can say.

Gamora approaches me and helps me up. "Peter. Is there something you want to tell us?"
I open my mouth to reply but nothing comes out.

"We can't help you unless you tell us." Like I haven't heard that before. But I trust these guys. I open my mouth once again, ready to release my emotions. But before I can speak I hear the familiar sound of thrusters.

"Get the F**** away from him!"

I turn around to meet the angry eyes of the Ironman suit.

Crap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony landed down beside me and stumbled out of his suit. A few seconds later the Quinjet landed and all of the other Avengers piled out with looks of concern.

Tony embraced me, "Oh thank God You're all right. Did these things hurt you? I swear to-"

I put my hand up and stop him. "Woah slow down! First off Mr. Stark my friends are not things and second I'm completely fine. I landed on their ship when I was flung into the air and they pulled me in. I convinced them to let me fly the ship! But then I crashed it here..." I say the last part quietly.

Tony looks at the Guardians in horror, "You let Peter fly the ship?!"

Clint snorts from behind, "Thank goodness I wasn't on it." Natasha slaps his arm and steps towards me.

"Well thanks for taking care of him, we'll be taking our baby spider home now," she says in an almost threatening manner. I notice this and am now determined to convince them how great my new friends are.

"I have an idea! Since they looked after me why don't we bring to earth and show them around a bit? Plus it's Quill and Gamora's anniversary and they could eat at a proper restaurant. Oh by the way Avengers meet the Guardians of the galaxy," I say proud of myself.

Tony scoffs. "Absolutely not!"

I look to Steve. "Sorry Peter but I'm going to have to agree with my husband for once. We barely know them so why should we bring them to Avengers Tower?"

"But they saved my life! I would've lasted only 2 minutes in space if they didn't pull a stranger into their home! Pleeeeeease?" I ask with puppy dog eyes.

Tony sighs and gives a small nod. I pump my fist in the air and turn to the Guardians, "So are you guys in?"

Gamora shrugs, "Sure I like the sound of going to a restaurant. Since Rocket has already fixed the ship we'll follow you guys."

Steve nods and waves them over.

~time skip~

Once we landed everyone properly introduced themselves. Let's just say I was very excited that I got to reveal that Quill's name was Peter. Like that's sooooo cool, I have the same name as a spaceman! After that things actually kicked off with a bang. Wanda and Natasha immediately went off with Gamora to get her ready for her date. Steve gladly lent Quill a suit.
Tony went started to get dinner ready for us and the remaining Guardians.

I walk into the common room to find Clint getting crushed by Groot in Mario Cart. Mantis was sitting on the couch watching intensely. "Hey someone besides me is finally beating bird brain! I call playing Groot next race!"

Clint grits his teeth, "Oh I'm not done yet." He smiles and is about to release a blue shell when Groot lightnings him so he looses the shell. Groot finishes first and Clint in second. Mantis and I laugh while Clint pouts.

"I am Groot!"

Out of now where Drax let's put a booming laugh, "Yes, yes you did."

My head snaps towards Drax. "Were you there the whole time?!"

Drax gives a proud nod. "Yes I have mastered the ability to stand so still that I am invisible to the human eye."

I don't think that's why I didn't see him, but I humor him. "Awesome! You'll have to teach me!" Mantis is about to say something when Natasha and Wanda walk in.

"Everyone look at the beautiful Gamora!" Wanda says giddily. Even Natasha looks excited. Gamora walks in and we all oooh and aaah.
(Imagine she's green)

At that perfect moment Quill walks in with Steve

At that perfect moment Quill walks in with Steve. "Oh wow... Gamora... you look... oh my gosh you look beautiful!"

Gamora smiles and walks towards Quill. "And you look quite fine yourself. Are you ready?"
Quill answers with a kiss. We all awwww. This was so cute.

And then the moment had to be ruined.

Thor ran in screaming very high pitched with Rocket chasing him holding a gun. "TRY TO PET ME AGAIN! I DARE YOU!"

We all chuckle. Yes this night was going really well indeed.

~time skip~

The next morning the Guardians of the Galaxy had to leave. I had had a blast and I wasn't ready for them to go yet. After giving hugs to everyone they all get ready to go on their ship. Mantis hesitates.

"Peter why did I sense sadness in you?"

Well that was direct.

I suddenly find my feet very interesting. I feel arms wrap around me. It was Gamora. "You can tell us Peter."

I nod. "Well all my family members are dead. I have no family and sometimes it just feels like there's a whole in my heart because of that. I currently live in an orphanage and don't think anyone wants to adopt a 15 year-old."

Gamora nods in understanding. "We all were in a similar situation and have created a makeshift family with each other. You will find your own family too."

"When though?"

Gamora smiles and looks at the earths mightiest hero's.

"I think you already have."

I had no clue where that was going. Sorry for the sucky ending. Let me know if you want me to redo it and I gladly will! As for what I want to call you guys there is a tie so please vote for one of these two!

The Valkyrior

or

Spider Babies

-Rain