Spideypool

*WARNING* make-out sesh

"Peeetey Pie why can't I hug you," Wade whined.  We were on a rooftop just talking as crime wasn't too bad. Turns out even criminals take the day off on Labor Day. I avoid Wades gaze. When we met up to go patrolling he immediately went in for a hug and a kiss. I had shoved him away saying I didn't want one.

Which was a lie, I loved my boyfriend's cuddles. Unfortunately I had run into Flash yesterday on the street. Literally. He had decided to give me a 'lesson' for not watching where I was going. I had ended up with a black eye and two broken ribs. Even with my super healing my ribs still ache quite a bit. I couldn't afford to reveal my pain and Wade finding out about Flash.

"I just... don't want to be hugged right now," I say nervously.

Wade scoffed, "Since when do you not want cuddles Baby Boy! Are you hurt?!"

My head snapped up. "W-what no!" He stood up on the roof and put his hands on his hips in a sassy manner only Deadpool could pull off. I sigh. I guess he'll figure out sometime or later.

"Yeah. I ran into this boy... from my school. He pushes me around sometimes. Yesterday he kind of knocked me a little bit."

"PUSHES YOU AROUND?! Baby Boy this is not okay! I-I-I IF I SEE THAT KID HE IS DEAD! Wait Petey... Are you being bullied?" he finished more softly. I can't help the whimper that escapes my throat.

"Oh baby. Don't worry he won't bother you any more. Because I'm going to school with you tomorrow," he said seemingly proud of his solution.

I ripped my mask off in surprise, not caring if anyone saw. "Wade you can't do that! You're in Uni. How would you even get into the school."

Wade now took off his mask too. He smiled, "As Deadpool of course! They won't be able to kick out Deadpool!"

I can't help but chuckle at my boyfriend's naivety. "Sweetie, the last person the school would let into the building is a mercenary."  Wade pouts at this.

Suddenly his face lights up like he just had the best idea in the world. "Then I'll go as myself and say I'm a foreign exchange student!" That actually might work, but I can't risk bringing Wade to school. He would no doubt try to kill Flash. But how can I say no to that beautiful, scar ridden face?

~Time skip brought to you by this dude: ┌( ಠ‿ಠ)┘

Just like usual, Wade drove me to school the next morning. However this time he actually got out of the car with me. My dad being the Tony Stark had no problem with getting Wade into the system. I was surprised he helped as he cannot stand Wade, but then again he hated the fact that I was being bullied. He figured out yesterday, curtesy of my boyfriend.

So now I stare at the school doors in front of me with Wade beside me bouncing. "Can we go in now?" he asks impatiently. I roll my eyes.

"Why are you so excited to go back to high school?" I say with a quirk of my eyebrow.

"So I can kil- I mean stop Flash from hurting you," he says innocently. I chuckle and grab his hand. I walk with him through the doors and lead him to my locker. Once we're there I give him a quick peck on the lips. Of course he tries to turn it into a full blown make out session by kissing passionately back, but I pull away.

"Not here Wade."

He whines, "Why noooot?" I raise my eyebrows at his childish behavior as if I were scolding a little kid. He relents and follows me to class where we take our seats next to Ned.

The first half of the day goes smoothly since Flash isn't in any of my morning classes. It's at lunch when everything goes wrong. Once the bell rings, Wade and I meet MJ and Ned at an empty table. MJ looks up from her book, "Hey Wade. What are you doing here?"

He put his arm around my shoulder. "Protecting my Baby Boy." MJ nods in approval and went back to reading her book. But of course Flash has to see this whole exchange.

Flash walked over to our table and yelled, "Ew Penis, I knew you were a freak but I didn't think you were gay too. I mean I should of seen it coming by the way you look at me."

Wade's head whipped around and he actually growled. "What did you just say to Peter?" Wade asked with venom dripping from his voice.

Flash apparently didn't get the memo as he smiled and stepped forward to say, "A nasty, little freak." Wade stood up and towered over Flash. Only then did Flash realize that he was dealing with an obviously fit person. He takes a step back with fear in his eyes.

I tug on Wade's arm. "Just leave it alone Wade," I practically beg. Wade looks at me and then to Flash.

"I'm sorry Peter, I'm not letting go of this one." Wade only said my real name when he was serious. This is not going to end well. Wade bounded towards a terrified Flash. By now people had crowded around and were chanting, "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Once Wade was in a yard of Flash, he lunged forward and punched him in the nose. Flash fell to the ground clutching his now bloody face. "Oi! What the hell?!" he yelled. Wade was about to go in for another punch when I stopped him.

"Wade. Leave him. If this gets out you could get kicked out of Uni," I say slowly. He looks at me and his tense stance disappears.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

He nods, "Anything for you Baby Boy." I smile and pull him into a hug. I hear cheering around  us and crying coming from wait... a girl? Oh no it's just Flash.  Our sweet hug is short-lived once the principal comes in.

"What the heck is going on here?" the principal booms. Well that's our cue to leave. Before he can see us near Flash, I drag Wade out of the cafeteria and run into the hallway.

"Hey no running in the halls!" Now there are quick footsteps coming from behind us. We turn the corner and I pull Wade into the nearest door, which just so happens to be the janitor closet. We both begin laughing at our cliché predicament.

I feel around and turn on the light switch. Once I can see Wade's face I lean into a kiss. "Thanks," I mutter as I pull away.

He just grabs my face and pulls me closer. He smashes his lips into mine and our lips move in perfect sync. In the heat of the moment, I jump up and wrap my legs around him. I smash my body impossibly close into his. I moan into his mouth. I'm about to start using my tongue when I remember where we are.

I jump off of him. My face is no doubt beet red. Wade laughs at my flustered appearance. He takes my hand and pulls me into a hug. He whispers, "Anything for you Baby Boy."

Oof that got heated at the end I'm sry. This was crappy. I truly am sorry I just didn't know where I was going with it. I know I said this would just be a fluffy book but this got a little too much. Whoops. What can I say Spideypool is just too cute. Bye for now love you all!
-Rain