West Clear Creek

BACKSTORY:
THIS IS A CHAPTER. But there's some backstory to it so listen up. (Also don't hate me I promise I'll continue the requests after this I just had to get this down) so my dad and two sisters went on a hike to west clear creek with some friends I wasn't aloud to go because I was to young at the time. But I have heard everyone's point of view and they all led to a horrid retelling of a near death event. I figured I'd retell the story but with Peter and his superfamily. Things will obviously be different but main conflicts are based off of what really happened! Btw my dad and Aron Ralston are like best buddies and I'm going rappelling with him in a couple of weeks. If you don't know who he is look him up. Now onto the story!

Peter is Tony and peppers biological son son and doesn't have spider powers (he wouldn't be in the situations my sister was in if he had the powers).

Not edited please comment mistakes.

Tony's POV

I've noticed Peter has seemed pretty bored lately. Usually he'd hang out with Ned and MJ over winter break, but they were all on vacation. So he hung out with his aunts and uncles instead. But they had things to do also.

So of course my son was bored. But  luckily I've come up with the perfect cure for his winter blues: a hike with his insane family! I already got the okay with Pepper, and Steve, Clint, Bucky, and Natasha agreed to come. Pepper is going to stay home, something about running my company. Now I just have to tell Peter.

"FRIDAY, tell Peter to come meet me in the living room," I say excitedly. I really hope he would like this idea.

"He has been alerted sir and is on his way," came the Irish accented AI.

Within a minute a tired looking Peter walked out of the elevator and plopped onto the couch next to me. "Hey Dad. What's up?" he yawned.

"Did you just wake up?! It's 2:30 in the afternoon!" Peter smiled sheepishly and nodded. I wasn't very surprised. I wasn't a morning person myself.

"Well anyway I woke you up to tell you that I planned a hike to go on with your aunts and uncles!"

Peter stood up and pumped his fist in the air. "Yes! I get to go on a hike with the avengers! Where is it? Is it Mount Everest?! Oh how about the Grand Canyon?! Oh wait no Angel's Landing?! Or is it-"

I put up my hand to stop his rambling and chuckle. "Nothing too exciting, it is a really easy hike. It's called West Clear Creek hanging gardens in Arizona. We're flying there tomorrow." I pull out my phone and search up a picture.

" I pull out my phone and search up a picture