†𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊†

Gerard hummed to himself as he sparked with excitement. Excitement for the blood that was about to be on his hands once more.

He slipped his pointer finger down the gun teasingly, pressing the safety button off to fire smoothly before replacing it back to the position it was in before, pointed outwards until he decided to pull the trigger with it.

The smaller boy in front of him kneeling on the rough asphalt in the cold November night watched with disgust, fear, and sadness in his eyes. Disgusted from the smirk plastered on the mans face above him, fearful of the pain that was to come once he decided to pull the trigger, and sadness due to the fact he had spent his life basically imprisoned due to traumatic reasons.

Tears streamed down his face as he glanced up to the barrel pressed against his temple that was once cold, but had became increasingly warm due to his body heat within the last few minutes it had been set there.

His body was shaking almost rapidly in anticipation of the bullet that was close to being launched into his skull, crashing through the bone and soft flesh of his brain, killing him instantly.

The fear in his eyes so great, it made the man holding the guns stomach turn at the sight. Remorse almost filled the inner corner of his set mind, and he shook it away immediately moving his hand to the same set position.

"Ready to meet your maker?" The taller man said with a dry chuckle and a sinister smile that crept over his face slowly.

The smaller mans stomach jumped into his mouth, and his mind set into panic mode searching for words to speak desperately before he pulled the trigger.

"Wait!- No. Please I beg!- w-why are you doing this?" The smaller boy slouched, a sob breaking through him painfully as he melted into the warm asphalt beneath his shaky legs.

Dry laughter erupted from the man standing above the smaller boy, and he watched in confusion.

"Don't play dumb love, ignorance does not suit you." He said it in the same cool tone with an edge to it, and the smaller boy went pale from the words. His mind searched frantically for an answer as to why the man was about to murder him in cold blood, when this was the first time of him ever meeting the red haired man whose name he still hadn't even heard once.

The smaller boy crooked an eyebrow in confusion, and the taller man rolled his eyes once again.

After a small moment of silence, the taller man broke it saying,"Doesn't matter anyways, you'll be dead soon enough."

The smaller boy drained of all color once again, his complexion becoming as white as a sheet, and he screwed his eyes shut anticipating the sound of the trigger clicking, and the bullet being launched.

The tall man began to move his finger down to the trigger as he watched the smaller man surrender to his fate.

___________________________________

Hello my loves!

Welcome to Three Cheers :)

hope you all enjoy this first chapter, and I am so excited for the next one. I have so much planned for this story, and I'm so glad to be writing it finally.

How'd you like it? Any thoughts on the characters?

Comments and votes are appreciated as always ♡♡

"May only death do us apart"

-xolindsey