†𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙†

Trigger warning for this chapter

Frank woke up startled by the amount of weight pressing against his torso, and when he fluttered his eyes through the dark motel room he saw the silhouette of a man above him. He blinked a few times trying to clear his vision, and realized the flaming red hair blazing in the small amount of moonlight emitting through the motel window.

Gerard was laid between Frank's open legs casually, propped up on his elbows that lied on either side of Frank's head. Frank panicked. What was going on? Why was Gerard so close to him?

"Umm Gerard?" Frank said staring at the man with wide eyes looking down on him.

Gerard's eyes shined a bright olive green through the darkness cascading over the two bodies lying against the worn out bed. His face hovered above the frightened man that laid beneath him with a hint of confusion glazing over his eyes that Gerard couldn't make out in the darkness. Their breathing hit against each other's faces softly.

"Yes?" He spoke in a whisper that sent shivers down Frank's spine.

"May I ask why you are on top of me?" Frank spoke slowly trying to take in the thought of the man who wanted to murder him being completely over him, way too close for comfort. Easily being able to reach out, and strangle him and Frank would be helplessly pinned beneath him as he did so. He held back a whimper from the thought.

"....I suppose that is a reasonable question...." Gerard silently nodded once, and Frank also nodded keeping eye contact.

As Frank became fully aware from his once drowsy state, a small ache began to form in his abdomen from the conflict earlier. Frank winced in pain, and Gerard watched as the pain spread across his face causing a light of hunger to slowly begin behind his eyes.

Gerard didn't speak again, just kept staring at the small man beneath him before leaning in abruptly, and pressing his lips against Frank's. Frank opened his eyes wide in shock as Gerard's lips landed on his roughly, and he held back a moan, and instead wiggled beneath him trying to break the contact.

Gerard didn't deepen the kiss, and instead backed away to look him in the eyes.
"How was that?"

"What the fuck?!" Frank almost shouted causing Gerard to grow even more hungry at his use of words, and tone. He needed to be taught a lesson, and quickly.

Gerard suddenly pressed his hips down onto Frank's, and grinded against him. The tight fabric of their jeans between them causing an immense amount of friction to grow between the two, and Frank moaned out softly. He tried moving away from the friction, trying to move up onto the bed, but Gerard grabbed his hips, and held him tightly in his spot continuing to press their crotches together roughly through the fabrics.

"Ah!...G-Gerard please s-stop!" Frank moaned after the sentence, a bright blush blazing on his face as Gerard continued to grind down against him, while attaching his lips to his pale neck leaving a small bruise behind. Frank whimpered from the sensation, and felt himself becoming hard underneath Gerard's touch.

Frank could feel his length growing against him, and he pushed back another moan as the man grazed his teeth down his neck, ignoring Frank's struggle to get away.

Frank brought his hand up to slap the man, but Gerard simply grabbed both of his wrists, and pressed them down into the white sheets beneath them that were becoming damp from the amount of sweat radiating from Frank's body.

"Gerard ple-" Gerard cut him off by pressing his lips against his, and snapping his hips more roughly against Frank's causing him to almost scream in pleasure that was wrong. It was so wrong. All of it was, and they both knew it.