†𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕾𝖎𝖝†

Authors Note: if you read Chapter 5 directly after I posted it, I apologize for the confusion. Gerard did not tell the exact location of where they are going, so Frank still does not know. Hope you enjoy this chapter

__________________________________

The rain poured the whole drive to their destination that was still unknown to Frank. The streets had become flooded from the downpour, and traffic became severely backed up. Frank heard a tapping sound next to him as they were stopped in traffic, and looked to see an annoyed expression across Gerard's face as he furrowed his eyebrows, and tapped his foot impatiently. Frank just ignored him, and went back to quietly staring out the window.

When the taxi driver pulled into a parking spot outside of a rundown motel Frank's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Gerard simply ignored his confusion, thanked the man paying him, and grabbed his two bags stepping out of the car. He gestured for Frank to come out on his side, and Frank obeyed climbing across the leather seats to where Gerard's pale hand stuck out gracefully for Frank to take. He hesitantly took his warm hand, and folded it into Gerard's cold one. The heat, and warmth mixing together to form a soothing temperature that would be pleasurable if Frank wasn't so terrified of the man, and the other wasn't a psychotic murderer. At least he was in Frank's eyes.

Frank slung the other black bag across his shoulder when he finally stepped out completely. Gerard grabbed onto Frank's arm the moment they shut the car door, and the driver began to back up hastily, almost running over Frank's foot in the process.

They entered the motel lobby together, and Frank looked around frantically, searching for a phone or another person he could have help him get to the police or at least away from Gerard.

Of course with Frank's luck, the lobby was vacant, and the only phone sat on the receptionist desk directly in front of Gerard. There was no hope of him getting away from him at the moment, and he slumped in his grasp making Gerard glance at him in the process.

The lobby was a small room that consisted of three chairs on either side of the door against the wall, and directly in front of them sat the receptionist desk that was covered in papers, and pens that were glued to the wood from the busted ink that spread beneath them. The carpet was a weirdly printed design that Frank thought looked like something at a skating rink, and it was covered in dark stains, small pieces of trash, and wadded up paper that proved no one ever cleaned in here.

The desk's chair that appeared very old and had torn pieces of fabric peeling away revealing the cheap orangish foam beneath it, was vacant in the center of the lobby which seemed to annoy Gerard.

He rang the bell on the counter impatiently, and after a few moments of waiting still no one appeared from the door on the left side of the desk against the other wall.

Gerard inhaled deeply in frustration, and stalked towards the door leaving Frank uncomfortable standing awkwardly in front of the desk still.

Gerard didn't even knock, he just opened the door to find a man bending a woman over a dark brown wooden desk. Her top missing, and her clothes scattered on the floor. The only thing still on her body a skirt, and some lace thigh highs that gave her legs an unflattering look. The man was still clothed completely, and they both looked to Gerard in shock while he remained unruffled, simply rolling his eyes at their intimacy and looking to them in disgust.

Frank looked at the lobby entrance door quickly thinking back and forth in his mind of rather he should take a run for it or stay at the desk waiting for another moment.