†𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊†

Frank awoke multiple times throughout the night. Thanks to his uneasy stomach, and Gerard.

The bedsprings of the mattress were extremely loud, and as Gerard had laid a white sheet from his bag that had a few stains of crimson red on it and a black piece of duct tape still clinging to the end, the bed seemed to squeal uncontrollably as he kneeled across it applying the sheet to his best ability at two in the morning keeping Frank from being able to fall back asleep. Frank had a small twinge of happiness grow in him as he had saw Gerard enter the room again, mentally thanking him for coming back, and not leaving him attached to the dresser to die there. Gerard also had gotten up at least three more times after that going to the bathroom (Frank assumed), and one time Frank even peaked through his tightly shut eyes to see Gerard pacing the floor breathing extremely heavily during what Frank thought to be a panic attack.

He knew Gerard had been asleep when suddenly he shot up in the bed sweat clinging to his forehead as the bed squealed in response to his sudden movement, and climbed off the bed beginning to pace a few feet away from the dresser Frank was attached to.
Frank tried his best to keep quiet, and not move or be seen each time Gerard had gotten up, out of fear of what the man would do if he saw Frank witnessing his panic attack.

Eventually, around five in the morning Frank had drifted back off to sleep as Gerard had climbed back into the bed in a calmer state about twenty minutes before.

"Wakey wakey, Frankie dear. We've got business to attend to." Frank slowly began to flutter his eyes as the words filled his ears giving him a slight unease as he slowly began to awake.

When his vision restored, and he sat up slightly he woke up to a bright red haired man sitting with his legs crossed in front of him on a century old mattress cleaning a shotgun thoroughly who could only be deemed as Gerard.

"Good morning to you too." Frank spoke groggily, and the taste in his mouth made him scrunch his nose up from the bitterness. His hair was a mess fluffing off of his head, and his eyes were swollen from sleep deprivation. His back ached sorely, and his neck felt the same from sleeping on a floor as hard as a rock.

Gerard looked up from his job, and smiled a genuine smile in Frank's direction, laughing softly at the mess of Frank's hair. Frank couldn't help, but blush at the smile, and recognition he had recieved from Gerard, and Gerard silently went back to cleaning his shotgun expressionless.

Frank's eyes wandered about the room as he realized the weapons spread across the floor beside the bed Gerard was perching on, and the ones that lied beside Gerard in a neat fashion that seemed organized. His eyes widened from how many weapons the man possessed, and he was taken a back by how the man seemed to charm like an angel, but secretly could be hell on Earth.

Frank looked up to Gerard perching on the bed to see his eyes locked onto him coldly as they had been for a few seconds without Frank noticing.

"Like what you see Frankie? This is only a fraction of my collection." Gerard said keeping eye contact with the man as he ran a rag down the side of the shotgun with his right hand while he held it in between his left arm, and waist resting it on his wrist.

Around the bed were knives,brass knuckles,several different guns, a machete, two bombs, and more weapons that laid out of Frank's vision, along with the ones up on the bed with Gerard. Frank's eyes widened from the amount of weapons surrounding the man sat on the bed above him.

Frank ignored Gerard's statement, and answered with a different response "Why do you call me that? How do you know my name?"

Silence grew between the two for a moment as Gerard stopped rubbing the rag against the cool metal, and kept unbreaking eye contact with Frank instead completely expressionless making Frank grow with unease.