Author's Note

I originally wrote this story about a year ago, and thanks to you guys, it had over 27,000 reads. However, when I told my parents about it, they thought it wasn't a good idea to be writing online (I'm actually not even allowed to have any social media either), and I had to delete my stories. I saved this one on Google Docs before deleting it from Wattpad. 

I was talking to my mom the other day, and she said that it's okay for me to put my stories on here again. To be honest, I hadn't worked on it because you were my motivation and all of the comments asking me to update and telling me that you liked the story really kept me going. I read what I had of the story and actually added another chapter before talking to my mom. I realized that I left you all on a giant cliff-hanger, and I'm so sorry for that. I wrote the outcome of that now though by finishing the chapter, so you won't be in suspense anymore!

For everyone who read what was written of this story before I deleted it, thank you so much for sticking around and reading it again. For everyone new, thank you for reading it now. You all mean so much to me.❤️

Anyway, this story isn't finished yet, but it's my New Year's resolution to do so. I think I can finish it semi-quickly, but please support me along the way. Your comments make me so happy to read!

I love you so much! Thank you for reading my story!