Chapter Four

Your POV

After all of the guests had left, we said our final and most difficult farewell— the one to my parents. Jimin let go of his hold on my waist, and I hugged them. My mom gave me a sad but reassuring smile as my arms loosened from around her back. Dad stared at the contours of my face, eyes full as though he were recalling memories, before saying, "Come visit us soon, kiddo." He shifted his gaze to my newlywed husband. "And you, too, Jimin. But, in the meantime, take good care of her."

"I will." He replied happily, looking my father in the eye with a smile.

Jimin's POV

As I said the words, a sense of responsibility washed over me. Looking into her father's eyes, I couldn't help but smile up at him, the one who had given me such a beautiful woman to call my own, even though he couldn't have possibly known how much I really wanted it. Maybe the relationship between her and I wouldn't be a normal one, but it would still be something, and I was going to do everything I could to make it as enjoyable for her as a regular relationship would have been. Standing there, I prayed more than anything that there be something in her that could fall in love with me all over again.

--------Flashback---------

"(Y/N), I have something important to tell you." I looked into her eyes, biting my bottom lip.

"Yeah?" She looked worried to hear the graveness in my voice, which was rarely ever there unless something was wrong.

"I-I really..." My hand went instinctively to the back of my neck as nervousness began to flood my body. I looked down at my feet, then back up at her. "I really like you." She smiled shyly, a hint of pink flushing her cheeks.

"I really like you too." She said, and I smiled back.

--------End of Flashback-----------

Time skip: 30 Minutes Later

Your POV-

"This is our house." Jimin told me as I awed at the giant two story building.

" Jimin told me as I awed at the giant two story building

(Just pretend it is the afternoon in this picture, lol)

"It's so beautiful!" I exclaimed with a smile as he unlocked the front door.

"Wait until you see the inside." He opened it, revealing that it indeed was even more gorgeous in the house.

"Wow..."