Chapter Fifteen

Dedicated to PringleLady

You should check out her new book, T&A. 

Your POV-

"Y/n, truth or dare?" You looked around at the intent faces of your friends, trying to figure out which one to pick.

"Dare." You finally said, but seeing the girls' faces drop slightly in disappointment, you changed your mind. "I mean truth."

"What's it like to be married to Jimin? Like being so young and living with his parents and liking him and the marriage being arranged and having restrictions and everything?" The words spilled out of her mouth quickly with intense curiosity.

"Am I allowed to answer that many questions in one turn?" You ask, and the girls giggle.

"Yes, fill our tea cups, honey." Kyeonghwa said, causing you all to laugh again.

"Okay... Well, it's kind of awkward to live with his parents, but we can't support ourselves or anything, so I'm really grateful for them. It was also kind of weird with it being arranged because I didn't know if he still liked me or not at first, you know? We both want more freedom, but we understand that we can't because we're still in high school, and then there's college and then there's the no dating rule, so we can't have kids yet."

"Do you want them?" Asked Irene.

"Yeah, we both really do."

"Wait, so if you both want kids, how far have you gone?" Joy asked.

"And how do they make sure that you don't have a baby? Are there rules about that?" Kyeonghwa added.

"Umm... we've... umm..." You began to blush, not able to say it.

"You've what?" Wendy pressed with such curiosity I thought she might explode. She leaned in with her elbows on her thighs as she awaited my reply.

"We've done it."

"Oh my gosh! Really?" Irene asked.

"Yeah," you replied, slightly embarrassed. "A couple of times."

"Wait, do Jimin's parents know?" Kyeonghwa asked.

"Yeah, we were home alone one time, our first time, but his mom walked in on us the next morning when we were in bed... and she told his dad and my parents, so it's really awkward. They're okay with it, but it's just really embarrassing that they all know about it. They don't mind, but we just have to use protection."

"Wow," said Kyeonghwa. "That's extremely awkward. What's it like to be with Jimin though? How did you figure out that you still like each other?" That's when our game of Truth or Dare dissolved, and we ended up spending the next forty-five minutes talking about me and Jimin. Then when their curiosity was a bit more satisfied, we continued to share the rest of our recent stories and secrets.

Jimin's POV-

Mom was not prepared when the seven of us boys walked through the door. Though I told her I was going to have some friends over, she must not have expected this many, and the look on her face when we came in was one of horror. Hypothetical scenes of us yelling loudly while she was trying to sleep and leaving trash all over the place were probably playing through her mind.

"Hi, boys," she greeted politely, mustering up a smile.

"Hello, Mrs. Park." They all bowed.

After watching us all take off our shoes, she continued. "Jimin, I think your father and I are going to go out for the night. Have fun!" She scurried to her room.