Chapter Eleven

Your POV-

"Jimin-ah!" I called desperately from the nursery. Seconds later he was standing in the door frame.

"You okay, yeobo?"

"Yeah, it's just, umm...." At the same time, we looked down at my dirty hands on the changing table.

"Oh gosh." He smiled to me then looked down at our baby, who laid diaperless on the changing table. "Did you poop on Mommy, Jiyeon-ee?" Gently, he pinched her cheeks and gave her a kiss on the forehead while she giggled. Jiyeon was definitely the cutest kid I'd ever seen, the perfect mix of Jimin and me. She was only eight months old, but she had already said her first words and was speaking little things here and there. We talked to her in Korean and English, so she would know both. We loved her so much!

"Eomma~" Jiyeon said.

"What is it, Yeon-ee?" I kissed her cheek, and she giggled. Jimin and I followed in suit.

"Give me your hands, Eomma." Jimin pulled a few diapers wipes from the box and wiped my hands clean.

"Thanks, Appa." I smiled, and he pecked me on the lips, which made Jiyeon-ee giggle again, this time clapping her little hands together cutely. I stared at her as I heard Jimin calling my name, but when I looked to him, we were no longer in our nursery with Jiyeon, we were laying in bed together in our room at his parents' house. It was just a vivid dream.

"(Y/N)." Jimin called me again softly in a sleepy voice.

"What's wrong, Jimin-ah?" I asked quietly, gently running my fingers through his hair, then smiled to myself, realizing he was still asleep. I gave him a small kiss on his cheek before laying back down on his chest. His arms wrapped around me again, which I thought was cute. This was one of our most frequent sleeping positions-- him on his back and me on my side, my head and one hand on his chest, one of my thighs draped across both of his legs while he had one arm around my waist, and his other hand on either my arm or holding the hand I had on his chest.

The Next Morning, Jimin's POV-

I woke up watching her sleep on my chest. It was so cute. She was just so adorable. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt her head move. I smiled down at her, who was now looking up at me sleepily.

"Hi there." I whispered, stroking her hair softly.

"Hi." She smiled back as I gave her a quick kiss.

"What do you want to do today, jagi?"

"Hmm... Can we stay home and cuddle?" I nodded.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something?"

"Yeah, let's make some popcorn too!" She smiled brightly as she said the words enthusiastically.

"Alright, I'm on it!" She smiled even wider and sat up, letting me get out of bed. I slipped some pajamas on over my underwear and headed to the kitchen. After finishing the popcorn, I went back to our room and sat down next to her on the bed, putting the bowl on her lap. She rested her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes, still sleepy. I couldn't help but smile at that. Will I ever stop loving this girl?

"Babe," I whispered to (Y/N), who was focusing intently on the first scene of Okja. I, on the other hand, was adamantly paying attention to her. She turned around, smiling at me.

"Yeah?" I tickled her in response, causing her to give her full attention to me. She tickled me back, so much so that I fell on my back laughing, her giggling on top of me. "Well, mister..." She propped her elbows on my chest, smiling down at me. "Looks like you're trapped." I bursted out into laughter and flipped us over so now I was the one on top.

"Really?" I joked, and we both began to chuckle. When we were done laughing, I pecked her on the lips. "How is it that you're so beautiful?" I asked after staring at her for awhile.

Your POV-

I felt my heart flutter. No matter how long we're together, I have a feeling he'll always be able to make me feel this way. Smiling up at him and lightly touching his cheek, I asked, "How is it that you're so handsome?" He smiled back, kissing me again. This one was longer. His lips were soft and warm against mine. He licked my bottom lip, and I let him slide his tongue into my mouth. When we finally pulled away, I could feel his hot breath against my neck. He kissed me there too, again and again. Then he came back to my lips. Tomorrow, they'd be swollen. Jimin was a pro at that.

He pulled away, both of us trying to catch our breath as he tucked a lock of hair behind my ear. I brushed his bangs out of his eyes as he came back down to kiss me again. This time he went lower, pecking my chin, jawline, neck. He pulled at the fabric of my shirt to kiss my collarbone.

As our clothes began coming off, I remembered yesterday. "Jimin," I whispered softly against his lips, dreading the words that were about to leave my mouth. "We can't do this right now." He kissed me one last time before sitting up and putting his shirt and pants back on. I grabbed my shirt as well.

"Sorry, I forgot. Let's go buy a pregnancy test." Jimin suggested.

"That sounds good, but how about we take a shower first?" I suggested. He looked down at my disheveled pajamas, then at the bulge in his pants.

"Yeah, separately though. Otherwise, I might not be able to control myself."