Chapter Nine

Your POV-

"Jimin," I whispered softly, my eyes closed as the sun shone kindly on my face. He held my hand tightly in one of his as the other held onto my waist. The hand of mine that wasn't holding his rested next to my head on his bare chest.

"(Y/N)..." He breathed. I still couldn't get over that morning voice. It was just so sexy...I thought, but suddenly there was knock at the door.

"Are you two awake?" It was Jimin's mom.

"Shit," He cursed under his breath, then paused for a moment. "What do we do?" He was whispering. It seemed the knock really woke him up.

"Umm, I don't know... How about we... umm-" I stuttered, looking up into his eyes. He looked back down at me, but our eyes both widened when we heard the door open. Instinctively, Jimin sat up, which made me even more startled. I clutched the comforter to my chest before it could fall off and expose our bodies, which lay naked underneath them. Jimin realized and helped me cover myself. Lucky for him, he could sit up without having to worry.

"Uh... I-I... umm... I'm..." Mrs.Park struggled for words as she stared at us with wide eyes, unable to look away. I wanted to hide my face in Jimin's chest or bury myself under the covers, but it would only make things weirder. Jimin's hand rubbed small circles discreetly on my back to comfort me.

"Good morning, Mom." Jimin said awkwardly to break the silence.

Jimin's POV-

I couldn't believe Eomma walked in on us again. She hadn't walked in on us while we were doing anything too intimate-- the last time was the day we had kissed for the first time other than at the wedding-- but this was a close call. "Good morning, Mom." was all I could think to say.

"G-good morning. I-I'm sorry for walking in on you two l-like this. I should have waited for an answer." She giggled nervously. "I assumed you were still sleeping."

"It's okay." (Y/N) smiled apprehensively. "We should have locked the door. I'm so sorry you have to see us this way."

"Yeah," I agreed. "It's very embarrassing." Mom nodded.

"Just... come down for breakfast whenever you're ready." Uneasily, she gave a small smile and left the room, shutting the door behind her. I looked at (Y/N) who stared back at me. As I pulled her into a hug from behind, she leaned into my chest.

"Sorry, babe." Rocking side to side, I kissed her head, the comforter tight in my hands.

"It isn't your fault." She leaned up to kiss my jaw. "I think we need a shower." We laughed as I nodded.

"Good thing it's Saturday." We grinned at each other.

"We'd be so late to school right now." The words came out of our mouths in unison, causing us to laugh again.

"Come on. I'm so sweaty." I pulled her out of bed and let her follow me into the bathroom.

Jimin's Mom's POV-

"Are Jimin and (Y/N) coming down?" My husband asked me as I entered the kitchen.

"Ani, yeobo."

"Ah, wae? Are they not hungry?"

"I'll tell you later." I said, eyeing JiHyun. I didn't want to talk about such a topic in front of him. The two boys gave me a suspicious look before returning to their meal.

Your POV-

I giggled as Jimin wrapped his towel around me, feeling like a small child. He chuckled a little bit too, putting another towel around his waist. Going over to the counter, he tossed me my robe and waited until I put it on. Then, he patted the space next to the sink. Holding his towel to his hips, he bent down to get the blow dryer and a hair brush. After plugging it into the wall he dried my hair for me then did his. I went to get dressed while he finished.