Chapter Eight

Your POV-

I smiled, rolling my eyes and shaking my head mockingly. I felt kind of silly for thinking that he might have had even the slightest intention to do it. Someone had once told me that every joke was half true, but maybe it wasn't that way with Jimin. There was another period of silence before he said. "Well, unless you want to..."

Jimin's POV-

Oh my gosh... Did I really say that?

She looked down to try to cover her flushed cheeks, but I'd already seen them. "I was just messing with you."

I tried to cover my tracks, but then she said, "Whatever, you're so obvious, Jimin." in a playful manner. "But if you want to... I-I wouldn't mind, as long as we're home alone." We both blushed, embarrassed. Even though we had mutual feelings, it was just an awkward subject. Not knowing what to say, she continued. "I-I'm going to... to take a shower now."

I had the urge to ask her if I could join, but I didn't. While she undressed and got in, I scrolled aimlessly on my phone, yet after a while, I couldn't take it anymore. Before I could stop myself, I was watching her shampoo her hair. She was turned around, so her back was facing me. Damn, I thought. Even from behind, she looked great. Shampoo and water floated down her hair and caressed her thin back as she ran her long fingers through her long (h/c) locks. I couldn't look away as she brushed her hair onto one of her shoulders and stepped away from the stream of water. Drops of water slid down her body as she squeezed them out of her hair and massaged conditioner into it.

Time Skip- 5 Minutes Later:

I looked back at my phone when she reached for her towel because I didn't want her to catch me staring. "Jimin," I heard my name after  awhile and felt a hand lightly touch my upper back. I turned around to see (Y/N) in her pajamas. "I'm finished."

"Thanks." I stood up from the bed and took my t-shirt off, leaving it on our bedroom floor as I entered the bathroom.

Your POV-

I could feel my face heating up. Even his back was sexy. I couldn't help but notice his muscles flexing as he pulled his shirt swiftly over his head and dropped it on the ground. They appeared really strong under that perfect pale skin of his. Words couldn't describe how good-looking he was, so tempting my eyes wouldn't leave him.

Oh, gosh. What's wrong with me?

His hands reached down to the buttons on his shorts. Then, much to my embarrassment, he directed his gaze to the mirror in front of him and saw me watching him. However, he didn't stop. Instead, he just smirked at me as I blushed... and unzipped his khakis. "I'd invite you in," He pulled them off. "But I guess I'm a little late." I averted my eyes as he pulled off his Calvin Kleins. My face was probably the shade of a tomato by then.

Jimin's POV-

Did I really just say that? I sounded like a total f-boy.

Time Skip- 10 Minutes Later:

When I got out, I noticed (Y/N) wasn't in the room anymore. Shrugging, I quickly threw on my clothes and headed downstairs. I found her in the dining room with the rest of our family. She was helping my mom set the table as my dad and JiHyun sat down, eager to eat. I took the empty seat across from Jihyun. (Y/N) sat next to me, and we had another nice dinner.

Afterwards, I followed (Y/N) into our room. She grabbed the remote to the TV and turned it on, but just as she was about to lay down, she noticed the box of condoms was in her spot on the bed. "Jimin, what should I do with these?" There were so many witty things I was thinking, but I decided to play it safe.