Chapter Thirteen

Dedicated to NazifathePrincess

     Thank you for your votes and sweet comments. They make my day!💛

Your POV-

Negative.

Immediately, I bursted into tears. Jimin's strong arms held me tenderly, and I wrapped my arms around his waist, leaning into his chest. He held me tighter and rested his chin on top of my head. His black shirt grew wet with my tears.

Jimin's POV-

We stayed there for a while. I just kept holding her to me, patting her back, rocking from side to side, trying to calm her. She kept crying.

Jimin's POV-

The next few days went by slowly. (Y/N) was still a little disappointed, but she tried not to let it get her down. We cuddled a lot, and I tried my best to comfort her. She really liked the idea of having a baby, but I finally convinced her that it's better that we aren't having one now and that we have our whole lives ahead of us to become parents. After a few days, she was back to her usual self, but I decided to take her on a date that Friday night, so she would continue to cheer up.

That Friday

It was a bright, sunny afternoon as (Y/N) and I walked to the subway station from school. I put my hand over hers and intertwined our fingers. "(Y/N)," I called softly.

"Yeah?" She hummed sweetly in reply, looking back up at me.

"What do you think of going on a date tonight?" A smile crept onto her face.

"I'd love to! Where are we going?"

"Hmm..." I replied, pretending as if I didn't already know. "It's a surprise." She leaned her head on my shoulder, beaming. "You're so cute, babe," I remarked, running a hand through her hair.

"So are you." She said, to which I fake pouted. "I mean handsome," she laughed.

——- The Date———

Your POV-

After going home to change, Jimin and I took the subway and walked to a place called Namsan tower. Standing near the top, we photographed the city below while there was still daylight. Jimin even took a panorama of all we could see. It was amazing! After that, he opened Snow, so we could take some cute selfies. I kissed his cheek while he smiled and clicked the button. Next, we made hearts, and then he stood behind me with his arms around my waist and his chin resting on my shoulder. I took the picture that time. In the next one, he kissed my cheek. After we finished, Jimin grabbed my hand.

"There's something I want to show you," He smiled, leading me to the elevator. When it stopped, he lead me out onto the roof's terrace just as the sun began setting. It was beautiful! In front of us stood a fence filled with locks. Jimin reached into his pocket and pulled one out with a Sharpie.

I watched as he wrote "y/n랑지민" (y/n and Jimin) before handing it to me. I wrote "Jimin + y/n" under it in English before handing the lock back to him. He flipped over. "항상사랑해," he wrote. "I'll love you forever," I copied in English. Looking up at him, we locked it onto the fence together.

He glanced back down at me, a smile also on his face, and brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. With a hand cupping my cheek, he leaned in and placed an innocent kiss on my cheek. I blushed as he pulled away. The sun cast dark shadows on our faces as it continued to set, the pinks and oranges beginning to be replaced by purples and blues.

Before we left, we took a photo of our hands together in front of our lock, pinkies linked and thumbs touching. Jimin later put it on Instagram with the caption, "약속," (promise).

A/N-

A/N-

We're reading Julius Caesar in English right now, but this is my kind of Shakespeare. 

Also, I'll be updating every Friday now!