nine

nine
i hate boys
FIRST PERSON

I WASN'T ABLE TO see Rowan and Hailey before class but I texted them to make sure they knew I was okay. I was heading to class when I was interrupted by Brandon.

"Hey, Cynthia," he said a little too nicely. "Where you going?" Moving himself in front of me so I couldn't leave.

"To class," I stated monotonously, passing him until he grabbed my arm.

"Why the fuck did you open your mouth about me pissing my pants?" He asked me.

"Because you're an asshole," I got out of his release until he grabbed me again.

"You are seriously, such a little bitch," he whispered to me. As if his words affected me.

"Touch me again and I make sure you'll regret it," I told him seriously, shaking him roughly off of me as I quickly made a run down the stairs.

I ran around the corner and just thought about what happened. God, he could be aggravating. I mean, he had always been like this toward me but I thought we put all that childish stuff behind us when the summer started.

Maybe Sean was right. He was nothing but a bad influence and it was annoying to see how fast he had changed after I spoke my truth.

I started to hear footsteps down the stairs and immediately thought it was Brandon following me to start more unnecessary drama. I turned but no one was there. No one was even around. I decided to brush it off and walk to my locker. I opened it and was greeted by a sticky note plastered on my tiny mirror.

It read, 'Mirror mirror on the wall. You just got warned. Don't trust them all'.

I looked around the hall and there was nobody. I thought maybe it was Brandon trying to scare me or even Sean but why would they put this? Especially with this 'Monkey Man' bullshit going on.

Unless they know something.

Unless they're Monkey Man.