My Family....

We can see some celebration is going on and many reporters ,media ppl are also there then why are we wasting time here let's check what's going on there guys....
One person is holding Mike in his hand and getting ready to address the ppl gathered...

********************
Hii everyone I am Omi and I will b anchoring today's special occasion for which we have gathered here...
And today's success celebration is for the young businessman who achieved great success in his small journey...
He is a gem who treats everyone as his family and I am very proud to say that I am his best friend....
I know u ppl are becoming impatient and waiting to get a glance of that person...
So let's welcome him guys....

I call upon the stage the young man who is the reason for this celebration
LAKSHYA MAHESHWARI.....

Hii everyone I Lakshya Maheshwari personally welcomes u for my success celebration

Hii everyone I Lakshya Maheshwari personally welcomes u for my success celebration.. And I like to thank u all for supporting me and helping me to reach this height ...
Initially when I took the responsibility of this London branch I was not knowing we will be successful in this way and I can't say all this success belongs to me in fact it belongs to everyone who are present here ....
Thanks for the support and that's all I can say....

Reporter 1: Sir are u satisfied with this success or still can v expect more??

L: "Life is a journey not  a destination "
I can say, this was a part of my journey and I will try my best in future also...

R2: Sir who is behind ur success???

L: MY FAMILY....
If I have reached this level means they are only the reason.

R3: Sir it's a request, we would like to meet ur success, that is ur family, are they present here??

L: No, they are very busy now...
(everyone gave him weird look)
He chuckled and continued.... Yes they are busy in welcoming me tomorrow....
Guys I am returning back to India after long 5 years...
And ur request to c my Family will b fulfilled now...
He signalled to his friend Omi and a big projector is seen there v can see
a pic of a man....