"Qualities "

My dad and chachu entered with Malhothra uncle ,all our family members were present in hall only , he asked something which made me  shocked....

M: " So among these 4  girls.... Which one u ppl liked more??? "

What the ----???😨😨😨

V didn't even liked anyone and add to that irony he is asking us whom did v liked "more "

Surely he is blind or may b ....
I don't want to think also. He is our family friend  from such a long time  and he must b knowing our priorities na ...
Even though they knew answer, all my family members looked towards me , stuffing their ☺....

L : " c uncle v didn't liked any of the girl so plz don't bring alliances like these "

M: " so Lakshya u only tell me what qualities that girl should possess ?? so that it will become easy for me to search "

If he don't know our priorities then this should have been his first question , before making us to roam around ...😂😂😂😂
All were looking at me so curiously like I am going to give answer to their most awaited question....

L : so the qualities she must possess are -

1. She has to mingle with my family.
2. Consider my Family as hers.
3. Even my family has to accept her.

These are my first priorities . All were looking at me with a broad smile,and I continued , for me -

4. Seeing her my heart has to beat faster and  I should feel she is made for me only , my day has to begin and end with her, she has to accept me as I am and I should also accept her how she is and  she has to b kind hearted and beautiful and not like those alliances u brought who were decked up with makeup.....

As I said my 4th point my brothers were giving me teasing look and all others were smiling at me.....

Malhothra uncle just nodded his head as if he had noted down all what I have told now 😂😂....
and he discussed regarding business with my father and went after having dinner with us......

*********************************

When I was having a gala time with my  brothers the next morning, remembering yesterday's incidents,  my best friend entered my room....

Omi : " Missing me guys??? "

My brothers hugged him and welcomed him to join in our conversation....

S: "U could have come with Lucky only na, y is something going on in London ha??pyaar vyaar kuch??"

A:"c u missed yesterday's fun also "

I chuckled at my brothers talk....

Omi : "answer to ur first question sanky bhai  pyaar vyaar kuch nahi ask  ur ladla he gave me so much of work and told me not to return until I complete it and to ur second question just now bhabhis filled me with that information when I entered hall before entering room , my god so much happened even I couldn't control my laugh 😁 😁....I wish even I would have been there with u we could have made it still more fun."

Before v could discuss further my one and only sis entered my room and gave me a shock....

U: " Don't worry Omi bhai ur wish is going to be fulfilled soon "

L :"whaaaaaaaaat????? "

U:" bhai don't shout ,others will get to know, first listen to me mom and dad were discussing that Malhothra ji has selected 3 girls this time and willing to take us tomorrow...so only I thought of informing u first "she giggled  making others to laugh 😁 😁
Poor me 😔

S:"bhai tu toh gaya "
(bhai u r gone)

Atharv entered my room has he also listened to what uttara told us and said -
"Chachu u better elope today "

All bursted out in laughter but I must say his plan was worthy....

L:" guys just stop laughing and tell me some plans to escape from this situation "

All started to think what to do....

Omi : (he stood up and told)
" let's call our bhabis even they may help us..... "
before he could reach the door he was pulled back by my brothers

S: "if u call ur bhabis and inform them ur plan, they will surely stop this plan and also hang me and Adarsh upside down for helping u in this "

Adarsh bhai was nodding his head as if he agreed with Sanky....

And again we started to Think....
Lucky think think or else u r going to stuck in this and then I saw Omi who was smiling at me showing his pearls to me. So I signalled him to say what he is thinking.

Omi : " As u ppl all know that my grandma is staying in village and I thought to visit her once so.....

He gave a gap in between but we all gave  him a look,  like continue ...
so he continued...

Y don't we both go to  visit our grandma , so we can push this matter forward what's say???? "

Actually plan was good but how to convince my family I was thinking but the answer seemed to b ready...

U: "bhai tell our family that u would like to see the greenery and enjoy the beauty of the village as u r very much disturbed these days they will surely agree bhai..... "

S:"it's superb plan even v will support u in front of our family "

A: "it's done then "

Well it was actually good plan....

So I turned towards Atharv,  I think he came to know what I was thinking

A: "chachu I will not say anything to anyone what happened in this room it's my promise "

Hey hey surely he is my partner...

I nodded at my newly formed teammates
So it's done then.....

********************************

Let's c what happens next guys??
Hope u all liked it.....
Don't worry as u all r waiting for our Ragu's entry it will b
disclosed next.....
Keep supporting....

Thanks