1-2-threeeeeeeee.... 😂😂

I was working on my next project and at that time my brothers entered my room and I could see a evil 😈 smirk on their faces.... And I came to know they are up-to something they sat next to me and gave me a bechara look... Y r they giving me these looks I seriously don't know... So enough of this curiousity I asked them what's the matter and before they could say anything my bhabhis entered and told me what's the matter....
I was shocked 😨...

Guys its about my MARRIAGE....
And they continued that they have seen some pics and selected some girls and v are going tomorrow to their houses and then decide ...
seriously, they haven't asked my opinion and they have already selected also....

Sanskar and Adarsh bhai told me that they will make a team with my wife against me as I have their wives in my team....
They have already thought regarding my future also....
Before I could come out of that shock...
Uttara banged the door and informed all of us to gather at the hall...
And by the way I came to know the reason already but still let's go and check what's more...

************************

Chachi and chachu informed me regarding the marriage matter which already my bhabhis told me....
Next my mom asked my opinion...
And even asked me if I like anyone then feel free to inform them...
I thought of telling them that I am not interested but after looking at their level of excitement....
I smiled and informed them I haven't loved anyone but I will agree to marry the one they likes ... I told them
"I have full faith on u ppl"...
Everyone smiled .....
And informed me to get ready tomorrow early morning as v are going to see them...

*******************

I was getting ready feeling very nervous

I was getting ready feeling very nervous.... By that time my bhabhis enterd my room....
Swara : " Wawa devarji girls will go flat on u "
Pari :  " that's true "
I gave them my charming smile and they went out....

Next came my partners who jumped on me and informed me that Malhotra uncle had come...
He is our family friend and I think he only brought those alliances....
And the next statement of Sanskriti made me hell shocked

S:  " Get ready chachu not to get tired "

What??? Ready??  That too tired??

A: "all were discussing that v r going to  visit 4 houses today to select the girl "

What??  Oh god I thought only 1  or 2 but no.... Mummy 😨

Atharv came near to my ear and whispered something..... Actually his idea was too good.... (what he whispered, u will come to know guys , I won't tell now what if someone listens no no Lakshya Maheshwari never do such mistakes 😂😁😂😂)

I took a long breathe and agreed with them  .....

*******************

Our family  except Uttara as she had exams , along with Malhotra ji went to see the first girl let's c what happens...
We were very grandly welcomed by that girl's father I didn't even asked that girl name....
Malhotra ji who was doing a mediator job between our two families started to speak regarding my success so that girl's family become impressed with me and I think it worked also , who can't b impressed with me guys...
But the matter is I want my family to get impressed then only further....