"Laadla" 😍 to whom????

I was looking at my junior like what he is up to ,he stood upon the chair and asked everyone I have a question who loves chachu more?? And whom does chachu loves even more?? So, say me the answer he asked extra sweetly....

How can I answer whom I love more and I was thinking why this chota packet put me in this situation ....before I could answer them my mother and chachi came and pulled me towards themselves and told to everyone that they love me a lot and even I will love them more than anyone and asked me hena Lakshya?? and started to pat my head slow motionly......

And my father and chachu came and holded my  hand and made me to stand in between them and said he is a businessman and he absolutely consider us only as his idol and always loves us more as v love him hena Laksh?? ....

Before I could conclude anything my 2 brothers came and hugged me tightly and told that I love them a lot as they are elder to me and very friendly and asked me hena lucky??

And my bhabhis pushed my brothers aside and holded my hands and said sorry sorry concluded that I am their ladla and even I love them a lot and asked me hena devarji???

And uttara plopped down in between and said very proudly that she is one and only sister to me so I love her the most and she asked hena bhai??

All looked towards each other and one began to pull me towards right and other to left and others to towards their side.......

I looked at the person who was the reason behind my state... He was giving me his big smile as a proof of satisfaction.... I had to agree he is my little 😈...

So I thought to open my mouth in order to stop this drama I shouted loudly to stop.... And freed myself and went and stood next to Atharv and told them that I will give them their answer....

To the first question who loves me more??
I know that answer already that each of u loves me more in fact more than themselves.... I chuckled as I continued and told them that... Bcoz I am tho... "Family Ka Laadla" jo huu ...
And to next whom I love the most the answer is My family.... My first preference in anything is my family only....

And as I stopped to talk , I looked around and saw everyone were giving me a proud look ....

Everyone knows my answer but still v say na guys feelings will b felt even more good by our words that was the same happening here and this was one of the most beautiful moment I felt....

And I looked towards Atharv and Sanskriti they gave me a sweet smile and in return I gave them 🍫 which I brought specially for them from London....

I started giving others their gifts which I have purchased for them
And all were happy with that too....
And my mom and chachi started to feed me and my sweet bhabhis were holding other items one by one so that mom and chachi can feed me 😂😁
And my father and chachu were telling them to feed me slowly.... In between, my partners came to share their chocolates with me....
And my brothers and sister were admiring us....

And I can all say guys this is my beautiful family and I don't know what I have done so much in my previous birth to gain these many people....

**************
Let Lakshya enjoy with his family.....
V Will meet him in next update till then 👋 👋....
Hope u ppl liked this....
If u can then tag others too 😂😂...
Keep supporting.....

Thanks.....