🎊 Marriage 🎊

Just in few minutes v r going to tie in this marriage relationship....
I, the one who didn't had any interest in marriage is now eagerly waiting for marriage....

I remembered the alliances which came for me at that time I mentally killed that Malhothra ji who brought those matches but now I should b thankful to him, because of his ajeeb alliances I landed up in village where I met my soul mate, my love 😍...

At present I am sitting in the mandap and waiting for my love to reach here....

And I looked around all my family members are very happy and pulling each other legs and having fun....

And I looked at the direction where all others are looking and my heart skipped for a second looking at my angel.....

They made her sit next to me and I was busy in staring her....

Omi : " arey,  my sister will stay with u only lucky now focus on pandith words "

I just smiled....

L : " Ragini,  u r looking too beautiful.... "

She just blushed....
I want her to speak with me....

L: " r u ready to become my wife?? "
😉

R : " so early u r asking this question Mr. Lakshya "

Oh god my naughty prankster Ragu is back 😉, and I remembered our first incident.......

L : " so b ready to become
Mrs. Lakshya "
She looked at me....
V fell into eye lock ....

Swa : " oho, devarji concentrate "

San : " Swara ,he is concentrating only, but not on these ritual but on his love"

Everyone started to laugh....

And v performed all the rituals....

I can c happy tears in her eyes

Pandith : " vivah sampanna hua "

And v took blessings from elders...

Dadi and Shekhar papa: " v know Lakshya u will take care of our Ragu but still I will say to u take care "

And Ragini hugged both of them and was about to cry...

L : " I will take care of her "

dadi : " v are telling u to take care of urself beta, because u have married naughty prankster na "

And everyone started to laugh....
Even my Ragu was laughing....

And next my soldiers were having tears in their eyes....

B1 : " didi v r going
B2 :  to miss u and
B3 : all the best
G1 : for ur future and
G2 : don't forget us
G3:  do come here when u r free "