Back to family ♥♥....

Just now I landed in Mumbai.... The feel I am getting can't be expressed in words....
There I can see my two brothers waiting for my arrival....
As soon as they saw me they jumped and gave me a brotherly hug ,how I missed this I only knows....

"How was ur flight journey??" Adarsh bhai asked me to start the conversation by controlling his happy tears which were starting to flow down....
How can I explain him though flight journey is not new to me even he knows that but specially yesterday's journey I was waiting each second to pass fastly so I can meet my family....
I explained them this only both were very happy even they told they were expecting this only from me....
I gave them a big smile.....

Before we could start our conversation, I heard two mobiles ringtones at a same time...

I chuckled looking at my two brothers faces....and they received the call. There was only opposite persons who were talking not allowing my brothers to speak at all. I came to know who would have called them.... My lovely bhabhis....

I could make out from both of their faces how they are getting scolded from their respective wife's that they haven't called them to inform them that I have reached safe and they met me..... before I could think further I heard ...

Sanskar "Swara can u keep the phone so that I can bring ur devarji to home"

Adarsh "Pari, he is safe and he has not travelled first time in flight so don't worry.... He is infront of me...
So I am going to start car now so I will talk with u later so bye bye "

They both looked towards me and gave me a sad look.... And Sanskar bhai hugged Adarsh bhai... And started to cry without tears😨....Before I could come to know what's going on here Adarsh bhai consoled bhai by telling dont worry Sanku "I am there na don't worry "...

I asked them what's going on here....
They told u will not understand leave....

By seeing their drama I came to know that from now on everyone will give their whole attention to me and Even my bhabis too 😂😂...good

Then Adarsh bhai started to drive  and Sanky bhai sat behind with me and we started our conversation regarding business...
V drove to our mansion...
****************

I got down and there I can see my whole family assembled outside waiting for my arrival

I smiled towards them....Dad and chachu were giving me a proud look. Mom and chachi took  my arthi and my lovely bhabis fed sweets to me and my sister clinged to my shoulder.... And I took her in my embrace and soon as v come out of our hug my partners jumped on me calling me chachu and telling me how they missed me....
Everyone were having happy tears in their eyes and unknowningly even I was having tears in my eyes...
And all of them welcomed me inside very grandly...

And v entered the hall they made me to sit and started to say how they have missed me, though daily I used to video chat with them....and they continued So and so...

Though they were discussing my success and other things my mind was just thinking this is my family I can't leave without them, they are my support ,my happiness lies in them.... So only I don't like to get married what if that girl breaks the ties of my family though I know it's impossible and moreover I haven't met someone whom I can consider special....
My thoughts were broken by my family members as they were complaining me regarding how I left my junior Atharv and Sanskriti to tease them and prank on them and how sometimes they behave even more naughtier than me.... I gave them my sheepish smile and turned towards Atharv who was thinking so deeply ....by listening to them I came to know he is my junior for sure but seeing him like this why I am feeling his next target is me only his "guru"....before I could think further Atharv came near to me as all others were indulged in talking... He whispered to me "Do u like to see the demo of ur junior" ,chachu ....he told me extra sweetly and I unknowingly nodded my head....

He gave me a smile but why am I feeling it's not normal smile. He loudly shouted "Stop"....

***************

Even I am stopping this now....
Next update let's c what his junior is going to do....
If any mistakes are there then plz ignore 🙏...
Keep supporting guys...

Thanks.....