Bachcha....

After few months...

I was seeing my love how she was playing hide and seek with Atharv and Sanskriti....
And I was remembering how v played before marriage and that chillar party their 🚄 of questions 😂😂,my thoughts got broken when I saw my love was about to fall....

                        Raginiiiiiiiiii.....

I holded her and almost everyone gathered after my shouting...

L : " Ragini, open ur eyes bachcha,  look at me "

San : " lucky don't worry I called doctor, take her to ur room "

I took her to our room.....

Swa : " devarji, don't worry everything will b fine "

Ada : " doctor is checking her don't worry "

Don't worry?? How can I??

L : " how can I bhai ?? look at her how she is lying, leaving her lucky like this"

MA and chachi caressed my face....

Doctor came out....

And I was eager to listen what she says as my whole life is depended on it....

"Congratulations Mr. Lakshya Maheshwari, u r becoming father "

I couldn't speak further oh god I am becoming father and everyone in my family became happy and congratulated me and I went in to look at the one who is the reason behind this happiness.....

I was so happy and even Ragini was very excited and I wiped her happy tears ,she wiped mine

*********************************

Sujatha chachi : " do fast Sanskar, and u r here only Adarsh, I told u to do that work and y u both became so lazy"

San: " Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzy??? "

Ada : " v both r only looking after the arrangements and ur laadla is busy in romancing "

Ap :" it's Ragini's 7th month celebration party, so I don't want any problem so arrange everything and u both stop talking and continue the work "

I ND Adarsh bhai hugged each other and faked our cry 😔 😢 and again v both started to look after our work, and at that  time lucky came with Ragini....

San : " how are you Ragini??"

R : " feeling well jiju "

Ada : " lucky look after our Ragini well"

San : " that he will do bhai, because he is having only that work, no office work, no home work , v both r there na "