What's her name????

I inhaled deeply the fragrance of the wet soil, bloomed flowers, the only word I could say at this moment is "Wow " ....
ntaure is indeed god's gift ...
Then my mind travelled to the early morning incident

FLASHBACK

Chachi : " What happened chora?? Y have u packed ur clothes?? and where u ppl are going ???"

Omi my saviour entered the hall and told regarding his grandma and executed our plan...

Though they weren't satisfied with his explanation,  my lovely brothers supported me in front of all that even I should take some rest......

And somehow v convinced our family and as the result we are travelling now

End of flashback.....

Omi is driving the car and v will reach grandma house soon now, I must say, he is my best friend from my childhood, Grandma is the only one relative for him now and our family consider him also 1 among us .This is my first time I am coming to this village but it doesn't mean I don't know grandma, she used to visit our mansion whenever she comes for her health check up to city . I always used to suggest her to stay with us but she used to say regarding her village beauty and it's environment , at that time I didn't feel anything but seeing this nature I am feeling she was correct,and my thoughts got broken when I heard some sounds of bangles and payal...

But I couldn't find anyone

But I couldn't find anyone. I know it's common in these village side but I felt something special......

****************************

V  were standing in the hall but couldn't find grandma .

O: " where is grandma yaar?? "

L:" as if I know "....
I chuckled....

O: "grandma
       grandmaaa
       grandmaaaaa...."
There I saw grandma coming towards us from the kitchen.

As soon as Omi saw her he left his arms wide open to hug her but to his shock and to my surprise grandma pushed him aside and hugged me very tightly,even I hugged her back.
I listened Omi murmuring here also he is only laadla.....