Determined lucky....

I was eagerly waiting to listen regarding that girl from  grandma .

Grandma  : " y u want to know regarding her?? " she asked me little suspiciously..

What can I say the great Lakshya who never look towards girls is asking regarding a girl...

L : " grandma,  u were  addressing her as laadoo na so I felt she is very near to u so only I am asking "
I blabbered whatever came to my mind.She took a deep breath and continued.

G : " she is very cute and innocent girl. She is Shekar and Janki's daughter. Parvathi is her dadi ,me and her dadi are close friends. Shekhar is a school teacher. They are staying in next road only very friendly family. She lost her mother in her childhood only "

Grandma started to remember Janki aunty and I was feeling sad for her, I know what family means and again grandma continued-

G : " She is a software engineer and she was working in city after getting job , she used to visit village every month but last year shekhar health got worsen ,so she came to village and she is working at her home only, if it's necessary then only she will go to city for giving presentation and all I have no more knowledge in business . She is looking after her dadi and Shekhar very well such a pure soul she is, and that doesn't mean she is very innocent haha she is a prankster .Be aware of her pranks ( I smiled at that bcoz ,she already pranked on me and somewhat ruling my heart at present ,  grandma continued ) and her name is -

Grandma took little deep breathe as she was continuously speaking but I was very eager to know her name , I felt like hours passed.

G : " her name is RAGINI "

My heart start to beat faster unknowingly just by listening her name 💕

By that time Omi came and asked dadi to prepare breakfast fastly, as rats 🐀 are running in his stomach making sounds 😂😂😂 ,Bhukkad ...
Grandma went to prepare food.

And by seeing him I remembered something so I asked him -

L : " How come Ragini came to know my project matter?? I mean she told she completed that I didn't check but I will check now."

He started to tell me what happened yesterday when I came back leaving them -

Flashback

I was looking at Ragini who was crying very badly and I consoled her -

O : "plz Ragini don't mind anything ,when he is angry he will first speak harshly and then think afterwards "

R : " I want to sort out this .Will u do me a favor??"

O : " ya sure "
Then she checked  laptop.

R : " it's working, tell me regarding his program I will complete it.. "

End of flashback

O : "So I gave her the information and I must say yaar she is very smart,u shouldn't have scolded her like that "

L : " already I am feeling 😔 sad for making her cry and u r adding fuel instead of giving me ideas to ask forgiveness "

O : " OK say what to do??? "

L : " that's what I am asking??  OK let's find her and ask sorry."

I can see him going to his room while I caught him and asked -

L : " where are you going my dear best friend?? "

O : " I thought of taking a small nap as u r going to ask her sorry  na so only " he answered sheepishly...

L : " enough of ur drama v both are going in search of her "

And he was about to open his mouth but I made him close his mouth by my next statement -

L : " it's final " in my bossy tone.

********************************

V went in search of her and found her near tree , sitting and listening songs
She saw us both and stood up.
I slightly pushed Omi front to start the conversation.

O : " Hey beautiful, yesterday v didn't speak properly right?? " he asked.

What the ----?? I asked him to speak regarding me not to flirt that too with My Ragini.
Whaaaaaaaat My Ragini??
Before I could think further -

R : " yes v couldn't speak more yesterday Omi bhaiyya "

O : " B. H. A. I. Y. Y. A ???"

Thank god my route is cleared...
Aaargh what am I even thinking??? Surely something is wrong with me.

R : " Ha yesterday u consoled me I felt brotherly love so I thought u as my brother ,is there anything wrong?? "

O : " No No , infact I am very happy except grandma and lucky I don't have anyone so from today u r my sister . I always used to b proud that lucky is my best friend and u made me more proud  by calling me as ur brother. "

R  : " so can I call u as my bhai from today ??"

O : " off course dear "

I can see that love in both of them , I felt immense happiness. She tored her duppatta and tied to his wrist as rakhi ,symbol of their relationship.
She looked towards me I immediately kept my both hands into my pocket
( y to take risk she may think to tie to me also no no Lakshya Maheshwari never do such mistakes) 😂😂😂😂
I cleared my throat to gain their attention.

L : " I am so... "
Before I could compete my sentence she said -

R : " Bhai,  I am going to home now. It's already late.
When u r free then surely come to our home, bye 👋 "

O : " 👋 my cute little sister "....

She didn't even considered my existence. I had enough now..
OK as a Lakshya I made her cry but as lucky, the naughty prankster  who thinks something then it will b surely get completed,so this lucky will make her 😁 laugh .

I will also c how she will not forgive this lucky.

****************************

Did u ppl liked this??
How many want to listen Ragu's proverb??
Don't worry u will come to know in next episode....
Guys put ur comments....
Keep supporting..

Thanks