Is this love??? 😍

Dadi : " Ragu,  r u feeling well na?? "

R : " Ha dadi ma,  y r u asking this?? "

D : " everyday u used to wake up early, but today u woke up so late and there I can see dark circles near ur eyes also" she said cupping my face.

How can I say that I was thinking about my newly formed feelings, I couldn't sleep properly... It's all because of him only.

R : " No dadi ma, I am fine the thing is I didn't get sleep properly so only... "

D : " OK get ready, I have prepared breakfast, v will have and go to bazaar "

R : " OK dadi ma " I told her and went to get ready...

Thank god I will not meet him today... Or else I would have lost my sleep today also....

Ragu.......

I heard my dadi saying ,looking at me as I am still standing here only  so  I answered her..
" Yeah I am going to get ready.... "

****************************

I went and saw chillar party there but she was not there, so I thought of asking them where is she, but I remembered if I ask them then I have to answer their train 🚄 type  questions. So I decided to wait for her.
But , I forgot the tiny detail that if I didn't ask also they will not keep quiet --

B1 : " searching someone
B2 : who is that??
G1 : v know u r
G2 : searching Di
B3 : but she is not here
G3 :  she went to bazaar with dadima."

So I have to wait till tomorrow to get her glimpse 😔...

******************************

I came to bazaar with dadima , and started to purchase the things but I was remembering him only his cute pout, his charming smile which makes my heart flutter....

D : " Ragu, where are u lost?? "

R : " No where Dadima..."

While purchasing, something or should I say someone caught my eyes....

Is this true??? He had come for me??? Or this is my hallucination ???What's happening??? Hey bhagvan

Is this true???
He had come for me???
Or this is my hallucination ???
What's happening???
Hey bhagvan.....
And his looks??

Then I got a hit from dadima .

D : " Ragu y r u staring that wall?? "

So again I looked at that side just wall was there so it's just my imagination...
Aaargh,  what's happening to me...
I have heard ppl saying these things will happen when v are in love, and I know I am in love but now I am experiencing it...

R : " Let's go to that shop Dadima "...

*******************************

What yaar lucky ??
Only ur name is lucky, but no luck only.....
I didn't see my angel today...
I am feeling as if my part is gone...
I am experiencing all devdas type feelings now only that means.....

Is this love???

If so then Ragini, u r my soul mate....
Thinking this only bringing immense pleasure. So.....
By the way guys ,

Is this love?? 😂😂😂

Then I have to meet Ragini and inform her......

******************************

I am hell tired today,  no-no not because of  roaming with dadi at bazaar, actually I like roaming around 😁 😁......
But I was imagining my love everywhere.....
I didn't get his glimpse only today,  I pouted... Only to hear

" Don't pout Ragu "

I turned around only to find him, may b he is also imaginary.....
I turned my head back.....

*******************************

I thought of meeting her,  only to find her house closed, then I felt very sad that I couldn't able to meet her and I looked at her room only to find that her balcony door was open, then I went in , remembering the Romeo and Juliet kahani...
I was waiting for my Juliet to get clear about my newly formed feelings ,and looked at her room which was very neat and clean,and I heard Dadima and my angel voice so I thought to give her surprise and hided behind the door of her balcony....
She entered the room hell tierd but I found her actions cute....
She was murmuring something, and she pouted I was getting so many ideas how to give reward to her pout.... 😁😁😁😂
I told her not to pout, at first she was shocked it was worth watching but next she turned her face ,leaving me shocked......
How could she do this to her Romeo, who took so much risk to reach here....
Then I remembered I didn't even propose her only, but still how can she turn her face from me,my heart is bleeding... But my mind told me to ask her only..... Hehehe correct....

L : " Ragu, I took so much risk to come here, but u r turning ur face it's not fair.... "

She was surprised and started to touch my face and body, which arosed some foreign feelings  inside me...
I was about to cup her face but she went little far and asked -

R : " R u real Lakshya only?? "

L : " off course... R u expecting any imaginary or ghost of my copy 😂😂😂

She nodded her head at first and then I glared her....

R : " Yes, I mean no... Actually,  house  was closed then how did u get in ?? So only I thought this time also it's my imagination only "

L : " No, I came through balcony...
Don't u know to shut the door properly... This time it was me...
Anyone can come by that way right??"

She just nodded her head... And she about to say something but dadima called her for dinner,so she told me she will meet me tomorrow morning only but now....

L : " okok shaant hojao, I will go now but tomorrow come early "
She just nodded and I came back home....
By seeing her face, I forgot for what purpose I went to meet her..

*****************************

He came in search of me...
That's so sweet of him...
Ha, that's my love....
I know I love him, does he also??

*****************************

I was remembering my today's action and I couldn't believe that I the great Lakshya Maheshwari climbed someone else balcony....
I  am still not understanding ...

Is this love??

If so then, does she also loves me, I don't have any idea ...
I was remembering our conversation and that ignited my 💡..
She told ----

  I thought this time also it's  my   imagination only ...

That means she imagined me before only... Oh god this feeling is very new and andddddd not expressible.......
Hope she loves me back...
I am 90 percent sure it's love only but still 10 percent I  don't know, if so then I will propose her very soon.....

****************************

Next part -  Any guess???

How was today's update??
Put ur beautiful comments...
Keep supporting...

Thanks