Chapter: 1

The Beginning (your story)
(I forgot to tell u... your 17 in did thing...)
Tommorow is the first day of school again... We all know what happens when I go to hel-i mean school. I hope this ends soon. It's just like a routine...

Go to school, Get bullied... Learn some things, Go home and get abused by my so called 'Parents'.

I went to the bathroom to wash up. I put on a (F/C) hoodie and black pants.

I Tip-Toed on my way to the front door. Past the drunk 'Mom' and a sleeping 'Dad'.

They never loved me... They think I'm a mistake. That's why They treat me like Trash. They've been like that since I was 3.

I Walked my way to school when I found the kids who always bully me... Trisha and Katie.
(if that's yo name change it)

I pulled up my hoodie and quietly ran to the gates of School unnoticed.

The bell rang and I went to my first class. Everyone looked at me weirdly. Just like everyday...

(Time skip to end of School brought to you by Slenderp)

After School I ran to the exit as fast as I can and walked home. When I was in the middle of the road it was quite... I can hear the sound of branches cracking, Maybe some deer or something.

I became scared and ran on the way home. When I arrived at the door, I saw Angela and Josh (you know who they are) Drinking... As usual.

I Ran upstairs when I heard Angela say "The little Rat is Home!" I sighed and continued my way to my room.

I don't own the pic

I don't own the pic

I flopped on my bed and reviewed a little because there's a test tomorrow. I locked the door so they can't come in, unless they have a key. I was going to close my window when I saw a tall figure in the trees deep inside the woods. I closed the (F/C) Curtains and fell asleep afterwards.