Chapter: 4

I woke up in my room and I felt very hungry since I never ate lunch. (she arrived there morning) I checked the time and it was almost 7:00.

I got out of my room and went down. I saw the boy that I saw earlier that I learned was Ben next to The other one who has a carved smile. They where in the kitchen eating.

Suddenly, Sally calls out my name and invited me to eat with her. I agreed and we ate. Someone cooked fried chicken and it was very delicious.

"Hey (Y/N) how thidth you endth here in-the... mansthion?" Sally said with a full mouth.

"Sally, don't talk when your mouth is full and how I got here is... I don't actually know why but slender brought me here"

Sally nodded her head and we both finished dinner. "(Y/N)? can I introduce you to everyone?"
"sure..."

Sally smiled and pulled my hand going to the direction of the two boys in the table.

"(Y/N) this is Jeff, Jeff this is (Y/N)" holding up Jeff's hand to shake it. I shook it and then Sally turned to Ben. "This is Be-" "I already know him Sal... To the fact that his name was called a million times" I smirked.

He seems very pissed. Sally giggled and we went upstairs to meet everyone.

The first door we knocked on was a boy with a blue mask.... and there was black ooze coming out of it's eyes...

"So, Your the new Pasta. I'm Eyeless Jack but you can call me Ej" "(Y/N)...(Y/N) (L/N)..."

" Bye Ej! (Y/N) let's goooo!" Sally said pulling me to the next door.

A Girl with a Clock for an eye opened the door. "Your the new one...  nice to meet Ya! I'm clockwork but you can just call me whatever you want. Hope we can be best friends! You ,me ,and Jane!" wow didn't expect that coming...

"I'm (Y/N)!" Shaking her hand.

Door by door I was getting really tired. Well for Sally.... Sally was not tired At all.

"-and this is Kagekao! (Y/N)? is someone there?" She said waving her hands in front of my face.

"Oh-Yeah Sal?" "Are you still tired? We can continue tommorow... Anyways this is Kagekao! Kagekao this is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Kagekao!"

"uhmmm... nice to meet you?" Woah.... there's so much 'people' here.

Me and Sally walked trough the hallway and past four doors.

"what about them?" "Oh, Them? their on a mission (Y/N), Their Slendy's Proxies! And the other door over there is slendy's room"

"Oh,  O-okay" Me and Sally went to my room and she left for me to rest.

A family of Killers.....  Not bad?