Chapter: 3

I woke up and saw the sun was still peeking. Suddenly, I heard a sound from behind the trees. There where also ringing sounds in my ears.

I looked up and saw a tall figure. Then I realized that was the figure I saw from before. He has a business suit and he has no face? and... god he's tall.

I was a little scared. "Don't be scared child" Said a voice.

'What?!' I thought to myself. I assumed he's the one who said that.

"come With me" he said. I followed him deep into the forest and it led to a..... Mansion?

It's pretty big. I didn't talk much because I don't know him. Once we arrived at the doors he opened it and I just followed not making any noice.

It's pretty quite In here... Suddenly there was a big thud heard from somewhere.

Then I heard someone scream "You cheated Ben!" I was gonna laugh but I was really tired from the walking.

Then a man with a white hoodie runs to the hallway maybe from the living room... with a knife in his hands? He has a carved smile and blood all over his hoodie.

He looks very angry. He walked past us. Next, a small boy with an elf suit that looks like the link from legend of Zelda comes out laughing.

He has blood red eyes. Ugh...  creepy. He looks and says "Heyyy... who's this cutie?"
"Ben!" says the tall man.

ugh... did he just!-never mind.
I looked around and sat down on a chair.

"Child, let me introduce myself. I'm Slender man but you can just call me slender" he said.

"Uhhmm... OK?" I said.

Then suddenly a little girl with a pink dress and brown hair came to me and said "Do you want to play with me! Please!" awww so cute.

Her green eyes began to turn into puppy eyes. "Maybe later" I said.
"Okie!"

"Sally, can you show (Y/N) her room? and let her rest OK?"

"OK slendy!" She said.

Sally...  what a cute name...

We walked upstairs and saw doors aligned in the hallway. We walked to the end of the hallway and the room was...  Beautiful!Beautiful than my old room.

i don't own the pic

i don't own the pic

Sally closed the door from behind me and I flopped on the bed until I fell asleep.

A/N

if this reaches 1 vote I shall continue...