Chapter 13

-Damien-

"Oh crap, he's awake," I said as I darted outside the doors of (Y/N)'s room.

"Who are you! What am I doing here?" he shouted, pointing a hatchet at the crowd.

"Damien?" Cole said, "You're with them?"

"Cole. Put it down," I said, though I can take him down easily.

"They're not going to hurt you, Cole," I said, "I'm with them. I won't let them hurt my best friend."

Some of the Pasta's gasped, and I realized that some of them didn't know that I had befriended an outsider. But I know that he wasn't just an outsider.

The hatchet dropped from his hands to the floor with a thud. "Go to your rooms, guys. Nothing to see in here," I sounded like a father scolding one of his children, I know.

Cole's face clearly said "explain."

He might have been my best friend, but he didnt kbow the truth about me. I know, It wasn't fair, but I had no choice but to protect the Pasta's. They are the only family I have left. Even if that makes us a family of killers.

"I'll tell you everything, I promise. We'll go to Slender's office and--"

"Who the hell is this Slender?" Cole cut me off. He really didnt have to do that, because as he said that, static rang in our ears.

"In my office. Now," he said. It was clear who said it, and we didnt want to be late, right?

"What was that? Who was that? Am I the only one who can hear it? Did you hear it?" Cole asked, clearly confused.

"Come on, Let's go," I gestured to the hallway directing to Slendy's office.

                                  ***

We explained everything to Cole. Well, Slendy did. Meanwhie, I kept quiet. You didnt want to interrupt Slender, did you?

Besides, I have more things to worry about. Like the unwashed dishes in the sink. (Y/N) would kill me.

Then I remembered Zalgo. I could feel that he was getting stronger. What force is feeding him power? I already knew that he could feed on fear, but there can only be few that is scared of him.

Why is he getting stronger? Fast.

He tried to kill (Y/N). Or maybe it was just a warning. A warning that a second war would start. That thought struck a chord in me. I didnt want to lose some other Pasta's.

"They killed her...Abuela," Cole said, his voice cracking at the end. I was shocked that I stood up in my chair. Even I had gotten fond of abuela. She even makes me cookies sometimes.

"What?" I asked Cole. I couldn't believe it. "Cole I'm--"

"They killed her. With this," he held up the hatchet. I didn't know why he took it. I would have to question him after.

"I saw him kill the girl," Slender said, "I say he becomes one of us."

One of us? He just said that he's dangerous! I suddenly had a feeling, that Slenderman was up to something.

"What exactly are you?" Cole said, and I was surprised that he wasn't scared of Slendy the time he stepped in his office. "I mean, no offense, but how do you eat?"

I didn't know if Slendy could frown, but his 'face' did move a little. If could frown, he would. "Sorry," Cole said as he shrunk back in his seat.

"There is so much to learn. Damien should train you," Slendy said, "right, Damien?"

"Uhh, yeah, yeah. Sure," I said, raising an eyebrow at the faceless guy.

I cleared my throat.

"If you don't mind... I'll just borrow my best friend for a sec," I said, "For some um... training. Yeah, we'll talk about training."

And with that, I pulled Cole out of the office. Actually, we were going to talk about training, but I had too many questions that I wanted to ask to even start with that.

I know, there is so much to worry about. Like dirty laundry on the floor. (Y/N) would kill me if I don't clean that up. Oh and yes, Zalgo.

But that's the least of my problems now.

"Ok, start," I said, as I closed my bedroom door. Maybe a little too hard.

"Damien. You're starting to sound like an annoying girlfriend," Cole sighed. I groaned, maybe he hasn't changed a little. But I needed to know.

"First of, I'm not girl and if I would be, I would never let you ask me out and thus, won't go out with you in the first place," I started, "second, I need to know because I can help you. Besides, you're one of us now. So you have to trust me."

I already know that he trusts me, of course. I just wanted some strong confirmation that he wouldn't run off and blow our cover, knowing he could possibly do that. But I know he wouldn't.

"Ok," Cole said with a nod.

"I came home from school..." and he started telling the story. I listened, just like the old times.

*****

A/N

Dont get me wrong, I had fun writing that! Seriuosly, It's finally happening! The Plot is going smoothly and I want to thank you for reading!

Tell me your thoughts!