Chapter 10

-Damien-

I told (Y/N) about the voice-- the one that told me the answer in Physics class. After our conversation, she went to go find Slendy to talk about it with him. She said she has some theories.

I went inside the mansion, just to find Sally playing cooking with Clockwork.

"Hey Damien," they greeted. I greeted them back before darting to the kitchen. The refrigerator was so inviting. I think I'll open it, see if there's anything interesting.

And so, I opened the refrigerator to see... Jars of Kidney--probably EJ's--, A small bowl of candies--everyone knows the owner of that one--, and Play Doh. Why is there freakin Play Doh in the fridge?

I opened the freezer--no Ice cream. Why is there no Ice Cream! This is literally the first time of the fridge not having Ice Cream in it.

With a sigh, I closed the fridge and went upstairs. I passed Jeff's room, then Liu, then Sally, then Jane, then EJ, then LJ, then... Ben!

I silently hope that he's in his room. I haven't played any video games since last week-- (Y/N) won't let me.

I knocked on his door for like--16 times before he opens it. Pitch black eyes meet mine.  "Whaaatt," he whines.

"Bennnnnn," I jokingly mimicked him.

"(Y/N) made sure not to let you pkay video games. There's none left," he smiled, then slammed the door on my face.

"But today's friday!" I shouted at the door.

Ok, maybe that's a little too childish. But, c'mon! I haven't played since last week!

I walked to my room and dropped my bag in front of my door. I went inside and left my bag on the floor outside the room.

Nah.

I changed into more comfortable clothes and darted outside the mansion.

I ran and ran. My feet wanted more, so I gave it to them. I stopped in the middle of my running session, as I too heard running.

I froze, sharpening my senses to confirm if it is another person.  I hid behind a tree and waited. If it was another pasta, I would have been noticed too. This one was distracted and was clearly out of his mind to be out in the woods alone.

I heard the person stop. I almost thought that he realized that I was here before I heard him climb the nearest tree to my left.

I waited until I could hear some scratching and scuffling of shoes, thanks to the rough skin of the tree.

I think he sat on a branch. Is he stupid? He's obviously going to fall. This human was really pissing me off. I'm probably going to end up killing him.

The wind was whispering, almost like you can make out the words. It took me a couple of second before realizing that someone was whispering.

I slowly crept and watched my steps as I followed the sound. It was the from the tree the person climbed up to.

The sun was setting, so I had no problem being silent and blending in the darkness.

A crack silenced the crickets that was annoyingly chirping. I had stepped on a twig. I didnt move, but the whispering kept on going.

What the...

He was asleep. Sleep talking--nice.

I wonder why he's out in the woods alone.

I hesitated, before climbing up the tree to take a look. I have climbed so many trees, especially the ones in my favorite clearing. I did it with Cole when we did our bussiness-- cutting classes.

I climbed silently and slowly. The whispers had stopped, replaced by light snoring. Who would want to sleep in the middle of the woods?

I reached the branch. This guy has his back to me, but I can see his hair from the side of the tree. So basically, I look like spiderman from afar. Except that I'm really a murderer spying on a person, so...

His back was leaning on the tree. I was surprised that he didn't fall. It would have been very, very painful. Yikes.

I tried to figure out a way to go to the other side-- so that I could take a good look of the guy.

I coudn't fly. (Y/N) was the one to figure it out-- I can't.

I calculated my plan and just decuded to go for it.

A crack then a large thump.

I may or may not have accidentaly fell.  My legs ached and one of my foot slipped. I took a wrong step. My butt hurt-- ugh.

It took me time to realize that the snoring have stopped. I was too focused on my butt that the person was gone. I didn't even see him go down! Just like that he was gone.

Just like that, a cold blade was pressed to my throat.

-----------------
A/N

Let's just see where my imagination takes us... :>

Stay tuned! •~•
Winter~