Chapter 3: part 1

Authors note:
So yeah... 2 chapters in one Day is fun?? Sorry if I havent been updating... since forever... So yeah :l (I think i'll be writing a lockdown story...) I think I will...
--------------------------------------------------
Damien
My head hurts.

Three words came into my mind as I stirred into consciousness.

My. Head. Hurts.

Because of my laziness, I tried teleporting to the Kitchen. Which didnt work... and I ended up in the Hallway.

Seriously?? Im so hungry and I have no time doing this the human way.

Finally, I reached the kitchen. I ate some pancakes. I dont know who the hell made that but I dont care.

"You won't be going to school today," My sister said as she appeared out of nowhere.

"I want to and I will," I said taking the last bite of the Pancake.

"It's too dangerou-" She started but I cut her of.
"And I can take care of myself," I finalized.

"Fine, Jane and I will be gone on a killing spree when you get back so don't you dare do anything... risky,"

Yeah. I'll be cutting classes with Cole today. And that is considered below risky.

Cole and I have been bestfriends since I came to highschool. I know, right? A killer with his bestfriend, cutting classes is the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard. But hey! I'm a teenager too!

(Yeah and he forgets about the part that he was kidnapped by one of Zalgo's pawns)

So i'll post a part 2... Get ready!! This will be a pretty...risky ride.